Pussy trap

Hello friend,

I think if friend no want be father can just do what Obama father do and leave wife and baby.

If Obama father force Obama mother to kill him before born then today you no have black America president.

Even Steve Job real father no want him but let him born and give away for adopt. If no do that then today Apple no exist.

It possible that many baby parent kill because they no want could of become president, prime minisiter, CEO, very rich person or other person famous.

Good luck bro

Hello friend,

I think if friend no want be father can just do what Obama father do and leave wife and baby.

If Obama father force Obama mother to kill him before born then today you no have black America president.

Even Steve Job real father no want him but let him born and give away for adopt. If no do that then today Apple no exist.

It possible that many baby parent kill because they no want could of become president, prime minisiter, CEO, very rich person or other person famous.

Good luck bro

you can't change her mind, I don't believe in abortion. I am a 20 year old guy from England living in Thailand with my 23 year old thai wife and we have a daughter together. You can't make her change her mind. your friend should of been making sure protection was being used.

P.S my daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me, thinking she could of been aborted or another baby is horrible.

No. YOU can't change her mind.

Doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat.

If you know exactly what/why she wants to keep the baby and deal with her reasons with a good bit of emotional pandering, you'll get her to "feel" differently.

Granted, the experience is like like shoving your hand down a toilet bowl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRS-1xhWnc]J. Cole - Lost Ones (Cole World - The Sideline Story) Track 10 - YouTube[/ame]

j cole's crying for you

If she wants to keep the kid, then there's nothing else he can do other than to man up and claim responsibility for his actions. Yeah, his actions, you know, like having sex.. that pesky little cause & effect thing that happens sometimes where sex results in pregnancy. He can use any excuse he wants, "She told me she was on the pill", "I used a condom", tough.

The best thing he can do, assuming she keeps it, is to be the best father he can be.

macro_the_more_you_know.gif

This. The OP is an idiot... choice made, things happen.

How is baby formed????? How girl get pregnant?

They need to do way instain father> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on wickedfire this mroing a father in wickedfire who had kill his kid. my pary are with the WF who reed teh shits an lady to rest ; i am truley sorry for your lots

How is baby formed????? How girl get pregnant?

They need to do way instain father> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on wickedfire this mroing a father in wickedfire who had kill his kid. my pary are with the WF who reed teh shits an lady to rest ; i am truley sorry for your lots

cum at me bro