Professional SEO Assistants for Hire! Get on Page 1 of Google Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Are you interested in getting a professional, full time virtual assistant to do all your repetitive SEO tasks?

Are you having trouble ranking websites or has the latest Google Penguin updates have you cornered and wasting your valuable time?

Well we have the solution! We have professional virtual assistants ready to work and have access to hundreds of dollars per month of advanced software, networks, and latest in link building strategies in SEO!

Get everything you need done without lifting a finger!

Are you sick and tired of submitting, RSS feeding, pinging, social bookmarking, link building, indexing and link baiting your way to the top of Google with no avail?

Have you had enough of Web 2.0s, spun articles, profiles, articles, high PR links, forum marketing and blog commenting already with no results?

You are working on your online business. You are building your empire. You are maintaining your path towards wealth and prosperity and keeping your head above water while always reaching for the next level.

Do you seriously have time to build links 6-8 hours a day on top of everything you are already doing?!

Your competitors don’t, and they don’t intend to try.

That’s right. Your competition isn’t interested in boring repetitive SEO tasks either. They are focusing so hard on their own products and websites that they are not interested in wasting their time at ALL with this kind of stuff.

They have reached the point where they are actually LOSING MONEY by not hiring help for building links to their websites.

These Professional VAs speak great English so there will be no confusion on what to do what so ever.

Here are some ways that Professional Virtual Assistant full time can help you to Search Engine Optimize Your Site or Services we Offer:

1. High PR blog posts
2. Article directories submission
3. Authority Link Network Submissions
4. Web 2.0s Posting
5. Link wheel
6. Link Pyramid
7. Social bookmarking
8. Video submission to top video sites
9. High pr blog comments
10. Reports will be submitted in excel sheet to your email with full information.
11. All links placed by hand – not by any software

12. Keyword Research

Why spend $20+ on 1 link pyramid or link wheel when our Professional VA can build several while working for you?

This is the All-In-One solution for SEO!

This top end SEO service usually goes for a lot of money but for a limited time only this incredible service for only $240 a month(or $8 a day)! As a promotional Offer!

Crush Your Competitors!

*Update: First time Clients can now pay by increments during the first month, which is every week, to establish that trust and reliability between Us and the Client. This great idea was bought up by Kitomark! For people currently using this service you can still pay monthly, so do not worry!(scroll all the way down to pay by increments)

musicrank.png

guitarrank.png

sparank.png

part1.png

part2.png

talentt1.png

gausrank1-1.png

gmailreview4.jpg

page1p.png

gpage.png

promdress.jpg

healthrank.jpg

worldtrade.jpg

gmailreview1.jpg

gmailreview2.png

gmailreview3.png

Flihead said:
I have used this Professional Virtual Assistant Service on many of my sites long before it was released on WF. This service is great, the VA's speak great english and understand instructions easily. I am no longer doing redundant SEO tasks with little results, this service has freed up my time and has ranked my sites to page 1 of Google. I can finally spend time to running my business and not doing SEO grunt work. All I have to say is great work!

Fli

moolamoola said:
I have no time doing repetitive SEO with all the sites I am running. I got a review package/service, and all I have to say is I am loving this Pro VA service. I have only used this service for a few weeks and the results are already showing, and for only $7 dollars a day, this is definitely worth the money. Great work bud.

CaptainC said:
Before using this service I was always stressing about how to rank my sites on the first page of Google, how now to get penalized by Google, how to prevent my sites from getting hit after updates(panda and penguin) which happened frequently. I was beginning to get a lot of unwanted stress, I thought going into Internet Marketing would mean working at my own terms, being my own boss but in reality you had to worry about the big G. I decided to try this VA service out because I wanted to business freedom again and I have to say this is my best investment yet, I do not have to stress and worry anymore, as my competition have all been crushed. I am now my own boss again and it is good to have a VA you can employ and for only $7 a day, that is what I call cheap labour, not to mention that the work has great quality, win-win all the way!

Mrelk159 said:
I have spent countless money on SEO methods and tools that costed me $1000+, just to have the Google updates slapped all of my sites. I was tired of wasting money on SEO "gambles" or one time services. When James(Island) first messaged me about this Professional VA service I didn't know what to expect. I told him about my ranking problems and he assured me that my money was going to be a good investment, I decided to give this Professional VA service a try and I have to say it is the best decision I have ever done. This is the all-in-one SEO solution and the best part, is that for only $7 a day I get all of the latest ranking strategies, link pyramids, link wheels, high quality manual blog posts, web 2.0s all of which that would cost 20+ for one package, I am getting all of this for $7 a day! I am not going back to my old SEO ways again, infact I am not even going to touch SEO again, I am on my way to my business freedom, thanks to this service. A thousand thanks!

Mrelk159

FAQ

Q: When can they start?

A: He VAs will start a day or two after you have paid(your 30-days do not start yet only when they have begun) and you have talked to them and told them about your websites and what you would like to be done.

Q: How often does the VA report?

A: My VAs can do reports every day to every week but no later than every week, it is usually to the preference to the client. But every week is usually the standard time.

Q: Do we communicate with the VA directly or with a "handler"?

A: After the purchase you will talk to VA directly, each VA will have their very own email address that you can message at anytime to give instruction or seek advice. We believe in transparency between client and company.

Q: What's the process like for a new customer? How do you come to a plan to SEO the site?

A: For a new costumer, I will scheduled a meeting with your Professional VA either on skype or some sort of messaging system, MSN, etc, and from there you would tell the VA about your sites, current ranking etc. Depending on your competition and saturation of your keyword or niche, the VA will come up with the best course of action for your site to get maximum results.

Q: How many sites can a customer use for this monthy service of $240?

A: There is no restrictions on how many sites the client wants to Optimize. However if you give your VA 3-5 sites you might see good results rather than if you gave your VA 1-2 sites to get phenomenal results. So you can either go for a "shotgun" approach or "rifle" approach.

Q: How's the interaction with the VA? Can a customer contact the VA daily/weekly?

A: Each VA speaks great English, thus the emphasis on Professional and has an unique email, where you contact them at anytime, they will respond as quickly as they can.

Q: How about when a customer wants to change the linkbuilding process one way or the other?

A: Being Professional VAs they are under your "command", it is your internet empire you are trying to build and if you want your linkbuilding process changed than it will be changed, but it might take some time.

Last edited:

INterested please PM me.

When can they start?
Whats the normal expectations or 'results' per month 5000 links built or ?

Do we see daily reporting of built work.

Can you outline a bit more for those that need to know more details rather than 6-8 hours per day...

Interested, how often does the VA report?

Hi there and thank you for interest, My VAs can do reports every day to every week but no later than every week, it is usually to the preference to the client. But every week is usually the standard time.

INterested please PM me.

When can they start?
Whats the normal expectations or 'results' per month 5000 links built or ?

Do we see daily reporting of built work.

Can you outline a bit more for those that need to know more details rather than 6-8 hours per day...

Hi and thank you for interest. The VAs will start a day or two after you have paid(your 30-days do not start yet only when they have begun) and you have talked to them and told them about your websites and what you would like to be done. After the initial planning stage has been done they will begin their SEO conquest!

My VAs usually does a standard weekly report of all of the work that they have done, and if you want more details I have pmed you my skype, and you can ask me questions there. Thanks!

I am definitely interested in giving this service a try please pm your skype, I would like to get started.

ok so for 240 a month i have complete and total access to a VA who I can manage myself and have him multitask several projects at once?

what tools do they have at their disposal?
what kind of lists do they have with that?

Do you offer a review of your service ?

Hi there, thank you for interest, this terrific service is only $240 or only $8 a day. This offer is already the promotional offer, this service is usually a lot more! But I have made this offer exclusive to Wicked Fire members.

ok so for 240 a month i have complete and total access to a VA who I can manage myself and have him multitask several projects at once?

what tools do they have at their disposal?
what kind of lists do they have with that?

Yes for only $8 a day, you will have a Professional VA under your "command" to start your internet SEO conquest.

They have tools such as SENuke, Article Marketing, high PR link networks, web 2.0, etc, and with your instruction, they will start their SEO.

What do you mean by 1. High PR blog posts ?

Do you own a private blog network and we can post on it through VA ?

I am very interested but have couple of questions:
1. How "professional" are the va's? i.e do they have goo knowledge of SEO techniques or do we have to spell out every little thing to them? Can you be specific?
2. Are we able to pay in increments in the first month? i.e paying $240 upfront is sort of silly as the value may not be there. But paying weekly is less risky (at least for the first month or until we establish a relationship)
3. Do we communicate with the VA directly or with a "handler"?

thnx

What do you mean by 1. High PR blog posts ?

Do you own a private blog network and we can post on it through VA ?

I am going to be as respectful as I can, but private blog networks is both an outdated and unreliable way to rank sites. It is still a poor trend that many "SEO" experts still believe. Prior to Google updates Panda and Penguin, that might of been effective but now its totally useless, because the links seem too artificial and unnatural. Infact, Matt Cutts and Google has declared war on Private Blog Networks, and Heavily penelizing sites and de-indexing them for this type of links, these are not "high quality links" anymore. The source below even talks about services on WickedFire that still follow this trend. We however do not, because this strategy will not work in the long term and does not even rank sites properly in the short term. Our Professional VAs have a different linking strategy and it is working after the Google updates. We are innovators and always find the best possible SEO strategy.

Source: Private Blog Networks – Worst Backlink Building Strategy

Twitter

Dan Thies@danthies 15 Mar 12
@mattcutts kudos on squishing all them blog networks btw - we like to see the spam get nuked

I am very interested but have couple of questions:
1. How "professional" are the va's? i.e do they have goo knowledge of SEO techniques or do we have to spell out every little thing to them? Can you be specific?
2. Are we able to pay in increments in the first month? i.e paying $240 upfront is sort of silly as the value may not be there. But paying weekly is less risky (at least for the first month or until we establish a relationship)
3. Do we communicate with the VA directly or with a "handler"?

thnx

First of all thank you for interest, and second of all you bring up some great points. But first for your answers.

1. Each Client has one Professional VA, but if there is a big project or SEO ranking task, I might put another VA that is free at the time to help out. They have great knowledge of SEO so you will not have to explain anything twice, they also speak great english, so communication will not be a problem.

2.This is actually a fantastic point you brought up, and I am going to update this service in a day or two. I will make it so first time clients will pay by increments during the first month and establish that trust and reliability. And you will be quoted, Kito! For the people that are already using this service on WickedFire, you will not need to worry, you can still pay monthly. :cool:

3.After the purchase you will talk to VA directly, each VA will have their very own email address that you can message at anytime to give instruction or seek advice. We believe in transparency between client and company.

I tried to answer everything the best I can, if you have anymore questions, just post here or pm me for my skype. Thanks!

Just Updated the thread! First time Clients can now pay by increments(weekly) during the first month, to build trust and reliability between us and the client.

Also, I have added a FAQ section so I can go more in depth about this Professional VA service.

Just Updated the thread! First time Clients can now pay by increments(weekly) during the first month, to build trust and reliability between us and the client.

Also, I have added a FAQ section so I can go more in depth about this Professional VA service.

Please pm with more details...interested in this

Status
Not open for further replies.