Professional Angela-Paul Backlinks Service Along With Pinging and RSS Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my order today,
Very quick turnaround time. Received before expected completion date. 5/5,
Quality service very professional, although some profiles had only 2 links,
but over delivered with the amount of profile links given so 4.5/5,
Communication was quick and easy. 4/5.
Will order again. Thank you. Overall 4.8/5

Got my order today,

Thanks for your Honest Review.Will try to get to 5/5

REVIEW TIME

Just got my report and here's my review

Speed - The turnaround time which I was promised was 72 Hours.But Got the report in 48 Hours 5/5

Communication - I asked,he answered.A+++++ Communication

Price - Should I talk about this ? 100/5

Quality - The service is truly as he promises.Great Quality.All backlinks were there and with proper anchor text. 5/5

Overall Review - If you want High PR Forum Profile Service,then no need to look further. 5/5

Due To Huge Success and Huge Demand,We Have Introduced New Pack

ULTRA PACK

500 PR 2-7 Forum Profiles with upto 3 links = 1500 High PR Backlinks

500 High PR Forums Will be Backed by 1000 Live Comments

Price - 25$

What We Need from you:

Site URL
(minimum 1 or maximum 3)

Anchor Text
(minimum 1 or maximum 3)

Email to send Report

Turn Around Time

72 to 96 Hours

You will get a Detailed Report in CSV format along with Username and Passwords

Payment

By PayPal at completeseo@hotmail.com

Contact

If you have any doubts or Problems,feel free to PM us any time.
Also,you can contact us alternatively at

email - completeseo@hotmail.com

skype - completeseo

Check Out Fantastic Reviews By Fantastic Clients About Our Service

Feedback 1

Just got my report back from completeseo for a Standard Package.

Everything looks good, he even overdelivered a few profiles. The profiles are on forums with PR but have not yet been indexed. I'll be checking back in a few days and see the progress and monitor my rankings. For almost 3$, it's a good service.

Thanks for your help and fast service!

Feedback 2

Got my report. Not indexed yet but today is just the first day. Everything looks good and for this price, it is always worth a shot.

I recommend this service. Overall rating, 4/5.

Feedback 3

Sorry, the review above was just short. I was on my iPad and I couldn't post a nice, detailed review. Anyway, here is my review.

Speed: I guess the turnaround time was decent. It was within his indicated time frame which is always a good sign of business and organization. Ordered and receiving on time. Sent to my email as prompted and again, everything was good. No negatives.

Communication: Was fast, and clear. Points were made and I understood them. OP answered questions as well which is another good habit for such a business. He kept his customer happy, and that is excellent.

Price: One word. Simply cheap. Nothing can go wrong for as little as $3!

Quality: Cannot say anything about this yet as they are not indexed yet but so far, so good. The .xls file looks neat and easy and everything just looks great. I needed the report for an earlier time but it was delayed to about an extra hour or 2 but that wasn't a problem. OP delivered within his time frame.

Overall Rating- 4/5

Feedback 4

Received my order. Very fast turnaround.
Double checked links, with keyword/urls all in place
Seller is very professional with quick communication,
For the price you cant go wrong, will do business again :)

5/5 service.

Feedback 5

Got my order today,

Feedback 6

REVIEW TIME

Just got my report and here's my review

Speed - The turnaround time which I was promised was 72 Hours.But Got the report in 48 Hours 5/5

Communication - I asked,he answered.A+++++ Communication

Price - Should I talk about this ? 100/5

Quality - The service is truly as he promises.Great Quality.All backlinks were there and with proper anchor text. 5/5

Overall Review - If you want High PR Forum Profile Service,then no need to look further. 5/5

Not Satisfied Yet ? 5 Discounted Copies Still Available !

Standard Pack = 2.40$

Standard+ Pack = 4$

Golden Pack = 6.4$

Golden+ Pack = 8.8$

Ultimate Pack = 12$

Ultimate+ Pack = 16$

Got my reports today and here's a little review.
Ordered 1 Gold pack and received 3 separate reports. One containing the forum profiles, one for the social bookmarks and one for the accounts of the profiles. Very clarifying to do it this way. Speed of delivery has been fast and the quality of work is also very good. Overall rating 5/5. Recommended to anyone who wants to mix Paul & Angela's into their linkprofiles.

Got my reports today and here's a little review.
Ordered 1 Gold pack and received 3 separate reports. One containing the forum profiles, one for the social bookmarks and one for the accounts of the profiles. Very clarifying to do it this way. Speed of delivery has been fast and the quality of work is also very good. Overall rating 5/5. Recommended to anyone who wants to mix Paul & Angela's into their linkprofiles.

Thanks for your Review Techmen.

Just received my reports in the last hour.

3 seperate spreadsheets as others have already mentioned. Quality of reporting is very good. Turnaround was as promised and not too fast that I would be concerned things weren't being done properly.

All links look great in the reports so happy with delivery, cannot comment on the indexing yet as out of the random selection of 5 I checked none were indexed yet but of course this is fine.

I have taken measures to get these links indexed myself over the next few weeks but before that happens they should be indexed by the work these guys did so I will keep an eye and report back.

Recommended provider as so far everything has been as good as you can expect and the price is very reasonable indeed. Thank you.

One more point to note, this provider left me an iTrader as I had done my part as buyer in paying and providing the proper details. Hardly any service providers do this, instead you get a message after delivery asking for an iTrader when they have not left you one. Just like ebay. This really annoys me so +1 to you for that CompleteSEO.

Quick review...

I ordered the standard pack and paid the vast amount of $2.40.

For that I got 30 forum links on high PR sites (25 ordered)

Turnaround time was as advertised and the communication was first class.

I had a slight problem with the order in that the links went nowhere...I let them know and the problem was rectified within 24 hours.

The reports are excellent and I also received the login details should I want to comment on any of the forums.

For the price this is an excellent service which I will be using again.

4.5/5

i can't make a payment, paypal warning
"We're sorry. We're not able to complete personal payments to account holders in India at this time."

why?

i can't make a payment, paypal warning
"We're sorry. We're not able to complete personal payments to account holders in India at this time."

why?

I have sent you PM regarding it.Send Payment as "Service" and NOT "Personal Payment"

Just received my reports in the last hour.

3 seperate spreadsheets as others have already mentioned. Quality of reporting is very good. Turnaround was as promised and not too fast that I would be concerned things weren't being done properly.

All links look great in the reports so happy with delivery, cannot comment on the indexing yet as out of the random selection of 5 I checked none were indexed yet but of course this is fine.

I have taken measures to get these links indexed myself over the next few weeks but before that happens they should be indexed by the work these guys did so I will keep an eye and report back.

Recommended provider as so far everything has been as good as you can expect and the price is very reasonable indeed. Thank you.

One more point to note, this provider left me an iTrader as I had done my part as buyer in paying and providing the proper details. Hardly any service providers do this, instead you get a message after delivery asking for an iTrader when they have not left you one. Just like ebay. This really annoys me so +1 to you for that CompleteSEO.

Thanks a lot FlipFl0p.Will try to maintain and deliver the same Quality

>> 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed <<

Status
Not open for further replies.