Professional Angela-Paul Backlinks Service Along With Pinging and RSS Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent Payment: Transaction ID # 0F537981KX3947236

Thanks a lot for ordering and I got your payment.

I will be starting work ASAP and will inform you once order is processed.

17 Discounted Copies Left ! Grab One Now !

Got my report. Not indexed yet but today is just the first day. Everything looks good and for this price, it is always worth a shot.

I recommend this service. Overall rating, 4/5.

Thanks a lot for review and really disappointed to miss 5/5.

As this are Profiles,they may take upto 4-6 weeks to get indexed.I have Pinged them and submitted RSS feed to RSS Directories which will help for Indexing.

But as they are Do-Follow backlinks and from High PR,they pass a lot of Link Juice[Which is what we want] and thus really help in achieving Good Pagerank and SERP movements.Also with such links,your site becomes the Authority.

Sorry, the review above was just short. I was on my iPad and I couldn't post a nice, detailed review. Anyway, here is my review.

Speed: I guess the turnaround time was decent. It was within his indicated time frame which is always a good sign of business and organization. Ordered and receiving on time. Sent to my email as prompted and again, everything was good. No negatives.

Communication: Was fast, and clear. Points were made and I understood them. OP answered questions as well which is another good habit for such a business. He kept his customer happy, and that is excellent.

Price: One word. Simply cheap. Nothing can go wrong for as little as $3!

Quality: Cannot say anything about this yet as they are not indexed yet but so far, so good. The .xls file looks neat and easy and everything just looks great. I needed the report for an earlier time but it was delayed to about an extra hour or 2 but that wasn't a problem. OP delivered within his time frame.

Overall Rating- 4/5

Sorry, the review above was just short. I was on my iPad and I couldn't post a nice, detailed review. Anyway, here is my review.

Speed: I guess the turnaround time was decent. It was within his indicated time frame which is always a good sign of business and organization. Ordered and receiving on time. Sent to my email as prompted and again, everything was good. No negatives.

Communication: Was fast, and clear. Points were made and I understood them. OP answered questions as well which is another good habit for such a business. He kept his customer happy, and that is excellent.

Quality: Cannot say anything about this yet as they are not indexed yet but so far, so good. The .xls file looks neat and easy and everything just looks great. I needed the report for an earlier time but it was delayed to about an extra hour or 2 but that wasn't a problem. OP delivered within his time frame.

Overall Rating- 4/5

Thanks for your in-depth Review.

For me price is not a factor.I try to deliver what I promise and try to do it in reasonable price.

Enjoy your iPad

I was wondering if you could send some credentials and if you could send some details of the previous work done and whether you are offering any gurantees?

I have sent you samples of some Profiles and I guarantee the Profiles will stick.

Received my order. Very fast turnaround.
Double checked links, with keyword/urls all in place
Seller is very professional with quick communication,
For the price you cant go wrong, will do business again :)

5/5 service.

5/5 service.

Thanks a lot for Professional and Honest Review and would surely love to work with you again.

100% SATISFACTION and 100% PROFESSIONALISM GUARANTEED

Transction ID: 8XL34995J2733283P
Ultimate+ Pack = 16$

Thanks for ordering.I have got your Payment and details.I have also sent you PM confirming this.

Will inform you once Order is Processed.

16 Discounted Copies Left ! Grab One Now !

Check Out Our Service Reviews

Just got my report back from completeseo for a Standard Package.

Everything looks good, he even overdelivered a few profiles. The profiles are on forums with PR but have not yet been indexed. I'll be checking back in a few days and see the progress and monitor my rankings. For almost 3$, it's a good service.

Thanks for your help and fast service!

Got my report. Not indexed yet but today is just the first day. Everything looks good and for this price, it is always worth a shot.

Overall Rating- 4/5

5/5 service.

16 Discounted Copies Still Up for Grabs

Review 1

Just got my report back from completeseo for a Standard Package.

Everything looks good, he even overdelivered a few profiles. The profiles are on forums with PR but have not yet been indexed. I'll be checking back in a few days and see the progress and monitor my rankings. For almost 3$, it's a good service.

Thanks for your help and fast service!

Review 2

Review 3

Overall Rating- 4/5

Review 4

5/5 service.

14 Discounted Copies Still Up For Grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.