PR5+ Profiles LinkWheel - Amazing Results - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbleo,

Waiting on report for my 5 sites I ordered. Can you give me an update please?

I sent email a couple times last week and once just now.

Thanks.

I placed an order for just one site over two weeks ago. I've been promised reports twice and have received nothing. No response to latest email - can you give me an update? Obviously your busy but it's a bit discouraging.

PM sent to you with reason.
No one is forgotten, Late is due to bit my fever and due to queue of orders.
But still i am doing my work and sending reports to clients.
Your order will be processed soon and report will be sent.
bbleo,
Waiting on report for my 5 sites I ordered. Can you give me an update please?
I sent email a couple times last week and once just now.
Thanks.

Dear, you are right, i tried my best to send you reports on time but my fever not allowed me to work more.
Hope you do me this favor and Wait for your orders processed.
Report will be sent soon. Thank You
I placed an order for just one site over two weeks ago. I've been promised reports twice and have received nothing. No response to latest email - can you give me an update? Obviously your busy but it's a bit discouraging.

Hey trying to place 4 orders with you but you're not responding to me emails or PMs?

pm me please.

Yes ofcourse, you have paid and you are in queue.
bbleo i have paid on Apr 17, 2010 and emailed the details
i hope im in the queue

PM have been sent, your reports are in queue.
Sent you very soon. Delay was due to my illness and queue of orders.
Hey trying to place 4 orders with you but you're not responding to me emails or PMs?

pm me please.

Still waiting on a PM or any type of response since Wednesday....
Still waiting and I paid on the 14th of April.

I had to post in this thread just to get ANY response from you and when I did all I got was a "you're in que" PM with NO mention of when you'd actually do the work.

I guess that's pretty slick. Don't actually mention a turnaround time and you can take as long as you want basically...

Not gonna fly here though, filing a paypal claim if you don't respond by this evening with a report.

That's not the way, I already said, i was in fever, now reports are being sent to buyers.
I am trying my best to complete the reports and I will send reports to all buyers till 30-Apr-2010
Thanks for patience.

Still waiting and I paid on the 14th of April.

I had to post in this thread just to get ANY response from you and when I did all I got was a "you're in que" PM with NO mention of when you'd actually do the work.

I guess that's pretty slick. Don't actually mention a turnaround time and you can take as long as you want basically...

Not gonna fly here though, filing a paypal claim if you don't respond by this evening with a report.

Ok, I'm back with some SERP results - you'll guys will love it.

So I'll tell my keyword - Business Card Printing. I can do this because with this type of service, not everyone can throw up a site and beat out the competition.

KW: Business card printing
Competition: 22,000,000 without quotes
331,000 with quotes

Where I started BEFORE the package - 10th page.
Where I am NOW - 7 days later - 3rd page.

Now, I can't chalk all this up to him, but I think it definitely has something to do with it, and I'm willing to buy another package to find out.

BBleo - I'm pming you now.

Just a tip before I rant - Make sure you take care of the customers that were first there for you - that actually GAVE you all these orders with my review.

<begin rant>

I place an order on April 8th. During this 14 day wait, I received TWO PMs asking me to be patient. I was patient. And patient. And patient.

Fuck the patience.

Overall, I'm a nice guy. I do my own seo packages as well, actually have done 80 packages in 2 months - without ONE complaint.

Now, here's what I don't understand. You can't give us our work complete. No problem, give us our money back - just be honest. But, when you give excuse, after excuse, after excuse, without giving us the real details, that's what pisses us off. Everyone has off days - but not 14 of them. There is no excuse for a project that takes 3 days to take 14 days, AND STILL NOT BE DONE!!

What the fuck is your problem? DO you not realize that customer service can make you or break you? If you take too many orders - SHUT THE SHIT DOWN FOR A WHILE. THE ORDERS WILL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK.

We would respect you more if you was honest up front.

Now, I seriously think you're sitting there with a finger up your ass, not doing my fucking work, and not giving a shit about what people think. Keep in mind, you had a good thing running, but you're fucking it up. Real quick.

If you need a lesson in customer service, I charge by the hour. The above is free. I suggest you tell everybody the fucking truth, or Give us our fucking money back. I hate doing paypal claims, but fuck it - I know paypal like the back of my hand and I'll shut your shit down real quick.

Give me my work, or give me my money back. No fucking excuses. No exceptions.

</end rant>

I am starting to get really upset.... I have been waiting for my orders to be done as well and I am losing my patience. I made 7 orders on the 10th of April and I have been waiting patiently for my orders to be completed or even started! I really need my orders to be done quickly! I have been told that I am in the queue and that one of my orders would be completed last saturday which it never was. If you got my orders done, I would have been sending you tons of business....

I've spent over $6,000 on services at wickedfire for the past 6 months from people who are able to provide me with what I need. And you are ruining your reputation and potential repeat clients by not providing your services in a timely manner. You need to start on my orders and the orders of the people who sent you money.....

1st report has been sent to you email inbox, 2nd will be sent soon before 30th of April.
Thank You

Just a tip before I rant - Make sure you take care of the customers that were first there for you - that actually GAVE you all these orders with my review.

<begin rant>

I place an order on April 8th. During this 14 day wait, I received TWO PMs asking me to be patient. I was patient. And patient. And patient.

Fuck the patience.

Overall, I'm a nice guy. I do my own seo packages as well, actually have done 80 packages in 2 months - without ONE complaint.

Now, here's what I don't understand. You can't give us our work complete. No problem, give us our money back - just be honest. But, when you give excuse, after excuse, after excuse, without giving us the real details, that's what pisses us off. Everyone has off days - but not 14 of them. There is no excuse for a project that takes 3 days to take 14 days, AND STILL NOT BE DONE!!

What the fuck is your problem? DO you not realize that customer service can make you or break you? If you take too many orders - SHUT THE SHIT DOWN FOR A WHILE. THE ORDERS WILL STILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK.

We would respect you more if you was honest up front.

Now, I seriously think you're sitting there with a finger up your ass, not doing my fucking work, and not giving a shit about what people think. Keep in mind, you had a good thing running, but you're fucking it up. Real quick.

If you need a lesson in customer service, I charge by the hour. The above is free. I suggest you tell everybody the fucking truth, or Give us our fucking money back. I hate doing paypal claims, but fuck it - I know paypal like the back of my hand and I'll shut your shit down real quick.

Give me my work, or give me my money back. No fucking excuses. No exceptions.

</end rant>

Status
Not open for further replies.