PR5+ Profiles LinkWheel - Amazing Results - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I recieved my report earlier today. Everything checks out good, Seller was very helpful throughout the process and order was completed in a very timely matter. I look forward to placing more orders! Thanks again

Thank you forrestt for Review
As the orders queue is bit long but i am trying my best to send the reports asap.
Your further orders are welcome.

I recieved my report earlier today. Everything checks out good, Seller was very helpful throughout the process and order was completed in a very timely matter. I look forward to placing more orders! Thanks again

Yes, I got the Payment and site information. Thank you for further order.
Hope we deal again and again.
Just sent a payment and website info for a 2nd order for another website of mine. Sent you an email with all info + PM.

PM sent with details, Thanks for interest.
Shoot me a pm, let me know expected wait time.

This looks interesting.

What are the rates for bulk orders can you let me know how much the cost would be for 5 websites and also for 10 websites.

I see from the thread that you are backed up a bit with lots of orders to process. Let me know if ordered 10 of these what the completion time would be.

Please also pm me your payment details.

PM sent with details of bulk order along with payment method and time duration require to complete the order for 10 websites.

{ Bulk Order Discount Rates: }

5 or more LinkWheels = $12/Wheel
(10-20 days)

10 or more LinkWheels = $10/Wheel
(20-according to LinkWheels days)

This looks interesting.

What are the rates for bulk orders can you let me know how much the cost would be for 5 websites and also for 10 websites.

I see from the thread that you are backed up a bit with lots of orders to process. Let me know if ordered 10 of these what the completion time would be.

Please also pm me your payment details.

Status
Not open for further replies.