PR5 Plus - 5 x PR5 blog posts for ten bucks only

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would order if I could provide my own content.

Hi, unfortunately, I cannot accept articles. However, I am starting something amazing with unique content.

Just sent you your first order for tomorrow...

Thanks!

sending 4x more orders!

Thanks a lot!

Just wanted to say Don gave me 5 free blog posts a little while ago and they are absolutely awesome! Don has always done good work for me in the past and he delivered once again. These are all authentic pr 5 blogs and believe it or not I'm pretty sure these posts moved me from #2 to #1 for a kw that is incredibly hot right now. I'll be ordering more posts soon. This service is a 5/5.

Thanks for the review!

after 24 hours, how about my posts? it will move to your sub page or just deleted? how many words per post will be? thanks

Hey, they will roll off the homepage to page 2 and then page 3, etc ... It does not necessary happen right after 24 hours. It happens once another 20 posts are published. I do not do more than 20 orders a day which means that your posts will stay on homepage for at least 24 hours.

Can you post some product reviews, i mean the content of blog posts should be our products? Thanks, by the way, our products are digital software. thanks

I get the order details and use the most suitable PLR article. Or I scrape it using your keyword so articles are related to your links :)

Guys, I am starting on today's orders. Only 4 more spots for today so if you put them now, I will do them within the next 2-5 hours. Otherwise, they might have to go tomorrow.

Thanks!

Just ordered for a site that hasn't had any link building in the last few weeks. I'll report back here with the results.

6MK50083HA047082H - Order placed

Any sticky homepage posts available?

Thanks! No sticky homepage posts available at this moment, sorry.

Excellent service, got my order very quickly ! Great quality.

Thx

Thanks!

Ordered.
P.S. Inerested, do you accpet foreign keywords containing special characters like - ž, ā, etc?

Thanks for order. Yes, I do accept non latin characters.

Just ordered for a site that hasn't had any link building in the last few weeks. I'll report back here with the results.

Thanks! Let us know how it goes. Don't forget to use generic anchors too.

9NT38273HN840580R Order placed.

Thank you
Mat

Thanks!

Thanks!

Order placed.

Thanks!

Ordered for what used to be a #1 and bumped to #9. We'll see what this sucka can do!

Thanks! Let us know how it goes!

Ordered... lets see what damage this can do!

Thanks!

perfect
got my order in few hours
thank you

Thanks a lot!

Order delivered very quick and I'm much satisfied!! Good Job!

I will order again for sure..

Thank you
Mat

Thanks a lot!

Can I provide the content then you spin?

Hi, not at this moment, sorry ...

Guys, all orders are completed. The TAT is back to normal now! A few more spots are left for today!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.