PR5 Plus - 5 x PR5 blog posts for ten bucks only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered, thx!

got the report. Everything Ok . If there are SERP mouvement, i ll uppdate

take one : 6P150143PW3618609

Order placed... Will report back with any SERP movement

Thanks a lot guys!!!

I want to order your service but I want you to write article for me instead of spinning the scraped shit. Can you do it?

Hi, no, not for this network. As I mentioned above, I am working on something cool with unique content. I will launch it soon.

payment sent.

Thanks!

Guys, sent out a bunch of orders again. I am done with this service for today. Only 13 spots left for tomorrow!

Thanks!

Just placed 1x blast. If results as good as reviews will be ordering a lot more!

Thanks,
Vinny

:edit: for the price I couldn't wait. ordered a second blast for a different site :)
Thanks!

Guys another bunch of orders were completed and reports sent out. There are still couple more spots today. If you place them in within the next 20 minutes, they will be done tonight within 30-40 minutes :)

Thanks!

Could you offer the hompage blog post which places the links in the homepage forever?
It seems that the backlinks from blog post which not in the homepage is easier lost than the homepage backlink.I know mzonas has good reputation.It is better if you could offer the homepage service.

Just placed an order

Thanks!

Could you offer the hompage blog post which places the links in the homepage forever?
It seems that the backlinks from blog post which not in the homepage is easier lost than the homepage backlink.I know mzonas has good reputation.It is better if you could offer the homepage service.

Hi, sorry, I do not offer such package at the moment. I am planning on building a new network for homepage links and I will let you know when I create and open it. Thanks!

order and sent paymet for 1x blast

Thank you!

Guys, all orders are completed. There are still a few more spots left for today.

Thanks!

Guys, all orders are cmpleted and reports sent out. I will not be woring tonight any more ... Any orders that are placed after this message will be queued up for tomorrow.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say Don gave me 5 free blog posts a little while ago and they are absolutely awesome! Don has always done good work for me in the past and he delivered once again. These are all authentic pr 5 blogs and believe it or not I'm pretty sure these posts moved me from #2 to #1 for a kw that is incredibly hot right now. I'll be ordering more posts soon. This service is a 5/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.