PR 3+ Dofollow Social Bookmarking @ 0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys, we have launched our new updated Packages.
Plan-2 launched for provide you much better results. The account we use for the 2nd Plan will not use again for any other submission.

Plan 1:

50 PR 4+ Do-follow Bookmarks - $6

100 PR 3+ Do-follow Bookmarks - $10

200 PR 1+ Do-follow Bookmarks - $20

300 PR 9-0 Do-follow Bookmarks - $25

--------------------------------------------------------

Plan 2:

We will create fresh account for your submission:-

50 PR 4+ Do-follow Bookmarks (with fresh account) - $10

100 PR 3+ Do-follow Bookmarks (with fresh account) - $15

200 PR 1+ Do-follow Bookmarks (with fresh account) - $25

300 PR 9-0 Do-follow Bookmarks (with fresh account) - $30

For more than 5 Orders Get 10 % Discount
For more than 10 Orders Get 20 % Discount

Turnaround Time:
48 - 72 hours

I bought 100 SB package. Almost all are direct links, most of the sites are dofollow. My anchor text is perfectly submitted in all sites. I tried many other SB services where i was facing my URL submission problem many bookmarkers denied to submit my URL but this time my URL is submitted without any editing or any deduction. This is a fair amount for the great service.

I was waiting for the results and after getting this service my site SERP ranking really increased. I got 120 links and still 115 links are visible which is good for my website.

Good bunch of high pr sites, most of the sites are new for me. Reporting format also looks good. This is a great deal for me.

Excellent service, really recommended for all

I bought 100 SB package. Almost all are direct links, most of the sites are dofollow. My anchor text is perfectly submitted in all sites. I tried many other SB services where i was facing my URL submission problem many bookmarkers denied to submit my URL but this time my URL is submitted without any editing or any deduction. This is a fair amount for the great service.

I was waiting for the results and after getting this service my site SERP ranking really increased. I got 120 links and still 115 links are visible which is good for my website.

Good bunch of high pr sites, most of the sites are new for me. Reporting format also looks good. This is a great deal for me.

Excellent service, really recommended for all

Thank "stevenmithen" for the great review.........:)

can you submit with spintax for title and description?

PM sent to "priyogorba"...........

Status
Not open for further replies.