PR 3+ Dofollow Social Bookmarking @ 0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Report received,

Overnight boost in SERP for the targeted keyword. Will order again soon.

Thx x 1000

I got my report, the package for 100 bookmarks, but it gave me an additional 20 for those who have a problem, or removed or any other compensation.

I waited for the results and it really get results rite.

Conclusion:
Excellent service, good bunch of rich sites! It is strongly recommended

This will the best review I've left so far :)

I was blown away when I saw the report. I've tried a *lot* of bookmarking services out here. And none of them come even close to the quality I received here. I'm out of words to describe how fantastic this service is. So lets look at numbers.

Report. Ordered 100 PR3+ dofollow social bookmarks. Got a report with 115 bookmark urls. And I mean actual bookmark urls, not just to user's profile/history. Which means I don't have to go through each url to collect my bookmark urls anymore. This feature alone puts it on top of 80% other bookmarking services on WF! Over-delivered by 15. Each url had its PR listed in the report. I've checked all PRs, 95% were correct.

Bookmarking sites. 115 domains, 93 unique IPs, 92 unique subnets. ~20 bookmarks were no follow, but it's absolutely ok for me, because these are highest quality authority bookmarking sites: reddit, yahoo buzz, delicious, hell even twitter. Lets look at the pageranks: 56xPR3, 21xPR4, 21xPR5, 4xPR6, 5xPR7, 5xPR8, 2xPR9. FANTASTIC!

To say I was impressed is an undestatement. I'm so freakin' excited I've found this service. Please, keep up the great work. I'll order again and again and again. Until there's someone who can do this even better :)

Fucking amazing service!

Status
Not open for further replies.