PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters
And you mean to tell me I'm the only person just getting started in AM that's ever been terrified of losing money? Pffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-7k is enough to get you going not couple of hundreds... Get a part-time job to make some extra cash work for two months and there you have a good budget to start with. GL :D

What exactly do you mean, are you advertising through their Wotogepa network?
The people running the PPC-Coach site have a network of their own, Wotopega. They don't aggressively promote it at the forum; in fact they have a list of recommended networks with Woto being one of many on their list. The PPC Coach members are granted membership by request.

Wotopega is a network with competitive payouts and I have a affiliates manager who is very communicative. I haven't run traffic with them, so can't give a thoroughly educated opinion.

The people running the PPC-Coach site have a network of their own, Wotopega. They don't aggressively promote it at the forum; in fact they have a list of recommended networks with Woto being one of many on their list. The PPC Coach members are granted membership by request.

Wotopega is a network with competitive payouts and I have a affiliates manager who is very communicative. I haven't run traffic with them, so can't give a thoroughly educated opinion.

That's an outstanding answer to a question nobody asked. :eek7:

That's an outstanding answer to a question nobody asked. :eek7:
Somebody here didn't seem to know what the Wotopega network is, so I answered the question. That's how it looked to me when I read it.

You're supposed to attack me for posting in this thread with a PPC-Coach affiliate link in my sig. Get with the program, where's my slam? :2gunsfiring_v1:

Somebody here didn't seem to know what the Wotopega network is, so I answered the question. That's how it looked to me when I read it.

Well it wasn't me and if the guy I was responding to transititioned from a pub to and advertiser than it wasn't him either so I'm not sure why you quoted me.

You're supposed to attack me for posting in this thread with a PPC-Coach affiliate link in my sig. Get with the program, where's my slam? :2gunsfiring_v1:

My settings on the forum are to not show sigs, too much stupid shit, case in point.

Affiliit.com was just released by one of the bigger names at PPC-Coach. I like it, it takes a more "all encompassing" approach, rather than just PPC. I've got an affiliate link if anyone wants to sign up under me send a PM my way.

Its cheaper, and there's fewer newbies on it (which is a good thing for newbies, since it means they get more attention). The program is solid and there's plenty of "experts" floating around (i.e., people who know what they're doing).

When is the next PPC coach starting?

This is totally rhetorical but have you actually gone to the website? I only ask because if you had you would find out there is no enrollment period and you can join anytime.

I bet you'd like to be spun huh?

PPC-Coach is ok, depending on how much time and effort you put into it. If you pay attention and carry out your testing plans you'll get a lot of feedback from knowledgeable members there. In my case I wasn't reading the forum much and doing enough with the info, so a person paying attention would benefit a lot more.

You can get most of the same info at WF if you comb through many of the posts here, although PPC Coach has some other benefits: you can post landing pages and people will critique them. Lots of dumb questions will be answered without dickrolls and encouraging the noob to off himself. Etc. The info a ppc noobie needs is more consolidated at PPC-Coach.

I guess it's worthwhile. Yes, no and maybe.

Affiliit.com was just released by one of the bigger names at PPC-Coach. I like it, it takes a more "all encompassing" approach, rather than just PPC. I've got an affiliate link if anyone wants to sign up under me send a PM my way.

Its cheaper, and there's fewer newbies on it (which is a good thing for newbies, since it means they get more attention). The program is solid and there's plenty of "experts" floating around (i.e., people who know what they're doing).

How it is cheaper ? It's $47, while PPC Coach in USD like $40.
It have fewer newbies just cause it's new. It will be all the same over time. Just the fact that it run by people who gain all knowledge in PPC Coach for a year make me run from that setup!!!

And btw, what is so wrong with being PPC-only coach as well as PPV-only ? I really like that approach, so I will not read there about building links and article marketing and other shit which really can be found with all info for free anywhere on net.

P.S. coach have site with free methods, but it looks he have same opinion and just don't release it.

I'd been a member of the forum for almost one year, the best section I liked was the success stories section, reading the successful stories over there had always motivated me.

It have fewer newbies just cause it's new. It will be all the same over time. Just the fact that it run by people who gain all knowledge in PPC Coach for a year make me run from that setup!!!
Bad call. As for the price, I'm sorry, I thought it was less than PPC-Coach.

Its run by two people who DIDN'T gain knowledge from PPC Coach. If you've ever actually been to PPC-Coach, you'd know that everything after the first month (which is Polls, Review Sites and Minisites) is almost totally dead. By month 6 there's no content at all.

And btw, what is so wrong with being PPC-only coach as well as PPV-only ? I really like that approach, so I will not read there about building links and article marketing and other shit which really can be found with all info for free anywhere on net.
Nothing at all. Everything you find on PPC-Coach can be found free anywhere on the net. Actually, anything you find on Affiliit can too. That's not what you're paying for in either case. You're paying for the structured lesson plan, the structured system where the "tutors" help you out, etc. It seems very valuable for newbies to me.

P.S. coach have site with free methods, but it looks he have same opinion and just don't release it.

I just checked it out and I see that Clint Lenard is one of the owners. I always enjoyed his posts on PPC-Coach but he always pushed people to do SEO on their sites as opposed to stricktly PPC. he got a lot of slack for it but he makes a lot of money doing it. I see he has implemented that as part of the new site. So I'm thinking that is a good thing and he certainly didn't learn any of that from PPC-Coach because it isnt taught there.

$50/month to read about how other people are making money. You sound like you're from DigitalPoint.

You don't get it do you?
I was trying to say the forums were pretty much useless to me rather than the success stories section, at least I could get some motivation and inspiration out of it.
Fuck yeah I'm from DigitalPoint and WarriorForum, wherever I'm coming from it's none of your fucking business.

$50/month to read about how other people are making money. You sound like you're from DigitalPoint.
Pretty dumb reply. Don't be a fucktard. Even I'm holding on to PPC-Coach just to read the "Success Stories" section. I've never made money with any of PPC-Coach's techniques, but still I'm a 5-fig marketer. You *really* don't get it. If you are smart enough you'll get tons of hints from 'success stories' about how they're making money.

Fuck $50 - I'd even pay $500 just to read how people are making money. Whats wrong with that?

Reactions: Refrozen
Pretty dumb reply. Don't be a fucktard. Even I'm holding on to PPC-Coach just to read the "Success Stories" section. I've never made money with any of PPC-Coach's techniques, but still I'm a 5-fig marketer. You *really* don't get it. If you are smart enough you'll get tons of hints from 'success stories' about how they're making money.

Fuck $50 - I'd even pay $500 just to read how people are making money. Whats wrong with that?

Touche.

we have a winner