PPC Coach Worth It?

Is PPC Coach Worth It?

• Yes. I learned a lot from it

Votes: 131 35.2%
  • No. You can learn the same stuff from WF

Votes: 241 64.8%

• Total voters
+ 1, Respect.

Pretty dumb reply. Don't be a fucktard. Even I'm holding on to PPC-Coach just to read the "Success Stories" section. I've never made money with any of PPC-Coach's techniques, but still I'm a 5-fig marketer. You *really* don't get it. If you are smart enough you'll get tons of hints from 'success stories' about how they're making money.

Fuck $50 - I'd even pay $500 just to read how people are making money. Whats wrong with that?

You can learn the same stuff on wickedfire and more, but the ppc-coach forums are definitely more focused and have less bullshit posts.

You can learn the same stuff on wickedfire and more, but the ppc-coach forums are definitely more focused and have less bullshit posts.

Month 1 had many posts, but many of those posts were people asking things like what a FTP is and if they really need to buy both a domain name AND hosting. I learned "polls" here long before joining there and it didn't cost me $50 to learn it here.

I think the month 6 subforum had maybe 5 threads in it and at least one of them was PPC Coach asking for month 6 people to help coach others.

We're taking on 200 members right now, then closing the doors for 2 weeks

Have to run sign up ASAP. Can we do polls with media buys?
:moon::love-smiley-086::bootyshake:

what happened here? I just went from all praise to nothing but discontent for ppc coach. Has the quality of what they offer changed?

After month 1 there is fuck all there. Empty forum space. Nothing. Fuck the "coach" guy and all of his "coaching" sites.

Pretty dumb reply. Don't be a fucktard. Even I'm holding on to PPC-Coach just to read the "Success Stories" section. I've never made money with any of PPC-Coach's techniques, but still I'm a 5-fig marketer. You *really* don't get it. If you are smart enough you'll get tons of hints from 'success stories' about how they're making money.

Fuck $50 - I'd even pay $500 just to read how people are making money. Whats wrong with that?
You're right. I take it back. The "Success Stories" section when I was there seemed to be full of a lot of "I'm making money online[fullstop]" and not a lot of "I'm making money [some indication of what i'm doing]" but maybe I'm wrong - I never paid a lot of attention to that forum.

Most of my good ideas come from things like that anyway. Can't wrong you for that.

Yes, I think PPC coach is pretty good if you are starting out in affiliate marketing focusing on PPC.

One of the nice thing about being a member is getting discount on certain products. Members can get access to tools like iSpionage which is a good keyword research tool for $69 per month compared to the regular price of $129. That is a good discount.

I joined. The only useful forum was the success stories, because people actually talked about non-ppc-coach crap methodology.

I quit because they were not providing me with the kind of support I expected, and I didn't even ask for their help that often. And the material was not organized.

im an average knowledged at ppc.. i just got banned from adwords, i only have $900 left in capital. would this be worth the 50 a month for me?

im an average knowledged at ppc.. i just got banned from adwords, i only have $900 left in capital. would this be worth the 50 a month for me?

No, the first month is all about the AdWords Content Network so being banned makes it pretty much worthless, and everybody is of the consensus that everything after month 1 is trash so there is no reason to stick around for that either.

well the next step is learning how to get unbanned (having multiple accounts)..

which seems to be a problem

I just signed up for the membership.. ill let you guys know how im doing in a few months. It seems so far from what i've read its all quite basic.. but im sure I will get something out of it.

ppc coach is a total ripoff imo, everything i learned from it i could have easily found in this forum. the owner enticed me with a member ship becuase of his 1 on 1 coaching offer, what a joke. he would answer my questions with one sentence and leave me worse off than before.