Police officers are now being trained how to deal with open carry activists

Dickhead walking down the st with a machine gun lol

brb, going to get more burgers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkLaa9bogU]FPSRussia Goes to Whitecastle - In a tank... - YouTube[/ame]

brb, going for chopper ride

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fal7adN5Zpw]ACR CHOPPER GUNNER! - YouTube[/ame]

today i shall wake up and act like i am doing something illegal

brb, going to release some water

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nVmm3zobCM]Epic Pee Prank - Arrested Edition - YouTube[/ame]

Any fucking idiot walking around *STRAPPED* with a semi-automatic firearm casually is asking for problems.

If cops are so bad and they are so violent and corrupt, he was willfully provoking a situation where he could have been killed by said bad cops.
Exactly. That's why he has an infinitely greater number of testicles than you, and why you should stop talking ill of him (even if he does sound like a douche in this video).

Exactly. That's why he has an infinitely greater number of testicles than you, and why you should stop talking ill of him (even if he does sound like a douche in this video).

Putting yourself in an unnecessarily dangerous situation does not equate to bravery. We typically call that stupidity.

If cops are so bad and they are so violent and corrupt, he was willfully provoking a situation where he could have been killed by said bad cops.

Yep. Defending your rights before they're taken by the State is retarded. Anyone who stands up to tyranny should be killed. Gandhi, Mr. Luther King Jr., Mother Teresa... Don't get me started on attention whores.

I support the 2nd amendment, I support concealed and open carry but what I don't support are these douchebag college kids who think that open-carrying the biggest gun they legally can is some sort of righteous protest and an opportunity to highlight how inept our police are.

You're right. I don't think blacks should have guns (too high of a murder rate). Or women (they can't shoot). Or Hispanics (probably here leeching illegally anyway). Or gays (THAT ain't right).

Or citizens (all retarded State propaganda lovers).

It endangers them, the people in the vicinity and the cops if the situation is not handled 100% perfectly. All it takes is that kid to make a small wrong move and he's filled (rightfully so) with a dozen hollow-points by police who fear for their safety.
Yeah, that kid should be filled with bullets. Legally exercising his rights. Fuck peaceful resistance. If he wants to make a REAL statement he should unload the clip.

/SARC

Glad you support State sponsored murder. You pay for it. Your support forces me to, or else I face the consequences. Well played. Much appreciated.

Putting yourself in an unnecessarily dangerous situation does not equate to bravery. We typically call that stupidity.

Yeah man. Fuck those people doing sit-ins an other unnecessarily dangerous stuff during the civil rights movement. What idiots. Why didn't they just put their heads down and avoid confrontation?
/sarc

Yep. Defending your rights before they're taken by the State is retarded. Anyone who stands up to tyranny should be killed. Gandhi, Mr. Luther King Jr., Mother Teresa... Don't get me started on attention whores.

You're right. I don't think blacks should have guns (too high of a murder rate). Or women (they can't shoot). Or Hispanics (probably here leeching illegally anyway). Or gays (THAT ain't right).

Or citizens (all retarded State propaganda lovers).

Yeah, that kid should be filled with bullets. Legally exercising his rights. Fuck peaceful resistance. If he wants to make a REAL statement he should unload the clip.

/SARC

Glad you support State sponsored murder. You pay for it. Your support forces me to, or else I face the consequences. Well played. Much appreciated.

http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

The irony is that I know how to embed a fucking youtube video. You support non-initiated state violence.

I'll stand by my comments.

You are either trolling or stupid.

You support being a moron and potentially getting yourself or someone else killed. Carrying around an MP5 just so you can embarrass a few cops and risking an armed confrontation is genius.

In any case this cop recognized the kid was a douchebag and handled it accordingly, next time he might not be so lucky to encounter a good cop and end up getting his ass blown away. I won't shed a single tear if he did, because you take ridiculous risks, you deserve whatever consequence you receive.

Yeah man. Fuck those people doing sit-ins an other unnecessarily dangerous stuff during the civil rights movement. What idiots. Why didn't they just put their heads down and avoid confrontation?
/sarc

I believe your pissing contest is with another member in this thread.

White hot anger doesn't get you anywhere and you'll never get through to another person if you don't first learn to empathize with his or her perspective before arguing your point.

Please, continue being irrelevant.

Oh and LOL at your neg :

Wasn't serious about killing yourself. Was serious about how I'd rather see someone who advocates the initiation of force be killed than a peaceful protestor.

We'd probably get along fine over drinks.

You start talking about killing innocent people who commit no violent crimes, I start getting defensive. That situation would never play out (you wouldn't kill the kid if you had the chance, I wouldn't retaliate with violence against you unless you initiated violence), the point is violence isn't necessary to prove a point.

You're right. I apologize. He deserves death.

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cops should kill everyone who question authority. I'm sorry I didn't realize this before.

More sarcasm, really gets your point across.

This has nothing to do with questioning authority, and everything to do with responsible open carry.

You want to open carry?

If you live in an area where there is actually a CREDIBLE THREAT to your life or your families lives, you carry. You are RESPONSIBLY exercising your rights.

Carrying an MP5 lookalike, down a street in a peaceful suburban neighborhood LOOKING for a confrontation with the police is reckless and fucking stupid. You are RISKING your own life if there is a misunderstanding and potentially INNOCENT bystanders as well if shots are fired that miss their targets.

If you can't understand that, then I don't know what else to tell you.

This has nothing to do with questioning authority, and everything to do with responsible open carry.
I know this isn't my fight but dude, you clearly made a murderous statement when you said:

Jcraig83 said:
I'm dissapointed he didn't get shot in the fucking face.

I took offense to it too, just like Scott did.

Why?

Because civilized societies DO NOT MURDER PEOPLE FOR BEING A DOUCHE.

Your statement clearly and without question advocates the murder of someone simply for being a douche.

I suggest you read up about the Non-aggression principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia... And stay the fuck away from public office.

I know this isn't my fight but dude, you clearly made a murderous statement when you said:

I took offense to it too, just like Scott did.

Why?

Because civilized societies DO NOT MURDER PEOPLE FOR BEING A DOUCHE.

Your statement clearly and without question advocates the murder of someone simply for being a douche.

I suggest you read up about the Non-aggression principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia... And stay the fuck away from public office.

You quoted one line from my initial post and completely bypassed everything else that I said in subsequent posts.

In any case I have no sympathy for idiots who risk getting innocent bystanders killed. Had he not been confronted by a reasonable cop he could have gotten himself or others killed.

You quoted one line from my initial post and completely bypassed everything else that I said in subsequent posts.

In any case I have no sympathy for idiots who risk getting innocent bystanders killed. Had he not been confronted by a reasonable cop he could have gotten himself or others killed.

He didn't risk anything. That would be the cops risking getting innocent bystanders killed (not this cop of course, but many cops). You have an odd method for who to blame. I'm guessing your the same guy who blames rape on girls wearing short skirts (though I'm sure 75% of Wickedfire will give me shit for using that example).

Video should have ended at 2:46 except the camerakid felt like he needed to make some points.

It's painful to listen to.

I'm impressed with the demeanor of the officer.

I especially like when he says "with you guys in the area, we aren't going to have any crime, so I appreciate that"

Not going to lie, I would feel a bit uneasy if someone was walking around in broad daylight with an automatic assault rifle.