Police Arrest Person For Recording Them Then Shoot His Dog

Cops that Shoot Dogs should be feed to PIGS!

WTF!!! No Pepper Spray???? No Taser???

Not a problem. :drinkup:

I think they all deserve a call or two anyway. Oh, and the Facebook page is down.

A friend of mine has called 30 times... I told her she better stop or they will
call our local PD and have someone come over to her home and assassinate
her cat.

They took down the post everyone was commenting on... here is the page:
https://www.facebook.com/hawthornepolice

The post they deleted was actually a post from a couple days ago talking about "therapy dogs."
How ironic.

colored fella voluntered to be peacefully arrested.
Dog see's his owner being detained and unprovoked officers becoming aggressive
Dog go's to calm things down
Officer almost gets bit
Dog gets shot
Officer lets dog suffer.

That cop was fully justified in shooting that dog. If that would have been me or you that goes up screaming and almost assulting the officer we would have been shot as well. There is no argument as to if this was a "good" shoot. It was. /thread That officer should be immediatly fired for letting that dog suffer for as long as it did ( i dont know what happened after video)

Dog was just checking in on his owner. I own a rottweiler too. They are very protective of their owners which is why it jumped through the window. It wasn't even really acting aggressive though. I've seen my rott act aggressive and that dog in the video was not being aggressive, just curious.

They should have let the owner put it back in his car. But, nope. Trigger happy pigs.

The look on the guy's face as they shoot his dog breaks my heart. His knees even buckle. I feel for him, seriously. Nobody should have to watch their dog murdered, YES MURDERED, in cold blood.

Fucking bullshit on all levels.

If that was a lab or golden retriever acting the same, it would NOT have been shot.

This video just fucking pisses me off. Dog wasn't even being aggressive.

That cop was fully justified in shooting that dog. If that would have been me or you that goes up screaming and almost assulting the officer we would have been shot as well. There is no argument as to if this was a "good" shoot. It was. /thread That officer should be immediatly fired for letting that dog suffer for as long as it did

Would probably hold water if the guy was arrested under legitimate
charges other than recording cops.

( i dont know what happened after video)

I'd imagine they got a search warrant to invade his home and finish off the
rest of his pets...

Fucking wickedfire just decides whether or not to hate or love cops on a coin toss, it seems. It varies by day. Same posters who bash cops are now defending this one.

I own a rottweiler and know their behavior. That dog was not lunging at the cop. He was barking when the cop tried to grab his collar. Which most dogs do when they are being confronted by a stranger who is putting their owner in harms way.

That dog did not bite that cop and had no intention to.

If that was a lab or golden retriever acting the same, it would NOT have been shot.

Not so sure about that...
These fucking pigs love to kill whenever they get the chance.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4GPVE4nJw"]WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT- RAW video- Sandusky Police Officer shoots dog - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdnUHQs4bnA

Concord police officer shoots elderly dog

Officer with warrant goes to wrong house, shoots therapy dog | WOAI: San Antonio News

I'm sure the cop is thrilled about having to shoot a dog.

/sarcasm

Fucking morons.

I'm sure he was upset and feeling remorse over kicking a handcuffed guy
in the face and then falsely prosecuted him along with his wife to cover up the brutality as well...

/sarcasm

Fucking sheep.

rNfG4ef.jpg

They should have let the owner put it back in his car. But, nope. Trigger happy pigs.

This.

The guy that got arrested let them arrest him without protest, why couldn't they have let him calm the dog?

Shit's ridiculous.

The cops created a situation that didn't need to happen. From what I see in the video, the only thing the guy could/should have done differently was maybe be less obvious of his filming.

The cops created a situation that didn't need to happen. From what I see in the video, the only thing the guy could/should have done differently was maybe be less obvious of his filming.

The problem with what you've just said is that he shouldn't be allowed to respectfully assert his guaranteed rights under the constitution and bill of rights.

Sheep mentality is a frail and meaningless existence.

This pig should at the very least get abuse to an animal resulting in death.