NYC Writer Offering PERFECT English Content for $1.50/100 AND Spinning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered 20 articles of 450 words from Mike, the quality of the articles were amazing, he's a great writer and definitely my go to guy for content.

Highly recommended,

Thanks Mike

I put in an order of a small batch of 250 word articles and in return I received some articles with 327 words, 297 words, etc.

Mike makes the quality difference between a $1 writer and a $2 writer evident.

Thanks so much for the great reviews guys! You da mangs and womangs.

You can call me Tensegrity, T or Mikey B....i'm the man with the OCD (online content distribution). You got moneys? I got articles!

Got my articles in today and they read great!

There was a minor mixup but Mike fixed them faster than I could have thought possible!

Will definitely use again.

I also placed an order through Mike for some website content, it was delivered on time and was exactly what I was looking for. I recommend Mike if you need quality, readable content.

Looking for a 300-500 word article with a light sales pitchy tone for a local business niche if you have the time to get this turned around in 2-3 days.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the great articles you wrote for me in the Real Estate local SEO niche. Better than expected. Will definitely use your excellent service again!

Hello, I am looking to purchase 5, 10, or 20 x 400 words articles. PM me the bulk pricing for that.

Ordered a 300 word article written and then spun. Haven't seen his work yet, but I must admit, he is very charming. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.