NYC Writer Offering PERFECT English Content for $1.50/100 AND Spinning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you spin sentence or paragraph? Pls PM me to let me know.

Thanks

Right now my prices are only setup for word level spinning. I may look into sentence/paragraph in the near future, but I would need to construct different pricing structures for them since they are substantially more work. Sending you a PM

Hey,

I need 1 500 word spun article... {I need it like this|It must be in this format}, {please advise paypal info|let me know how to pay you} delivery time, and price... lol

{I didn't know|I did not know} there {was|existed} {any other|another} {way|method} to spin ;)

sending PM

Just paid for a 600 word article with spinning. [FONT=&quot]Transaction ID: 13995035LA781301C[/FONT]

Tensegrity does exactly what he states in his thread. Turn around time was very quick even though I told him I was in no hurry.

Highly recommended honest vendor. If you order from him you will get what you paid for.

Just got my 600 word article & 100 spins and couldn't be more pleased. Turnaround was less than 2 days and the article was well written and something I'm happy to post. Clearly written by a native english speaker with a knack for writing.

Thank you. Highly recommended. I'll be back for more.

Tensegrity does exactly what he states in his thread. Turn around time was very quick even though I told him I was in no hurry.

Highly recommended honest vendor. If you order from him you will get what you paid for.

Pleasure craig, looking fwd to more

ill try it at $1/100, I'd liike to try 2 500 articles for $10. pm me if feasible.

Please visit the many slave labor threads on WF. Asking an American to write for that rate is just plain insulting.

Just got my 600 word article & 100 spins and couldn't be more pleased. Turnaround was less than 2 days and the article was well written and something I'm happy to post. Clearly written by a native english speaker with a knack for writing.

Thank you. Highly recommended. I'll be back for more.

My pleasure J

For those of you that are asking for discounts because you're tight on cash or for whatever reason...do yourself a favor and save up the extra $5-$10 and THEN look for a writer. I offer bulk discounts of

10k-50k words = 5% off
50k words+ = 10% off

If you don't have a bulk order I can't give a discount so please stop asking. If you're that broke or don't have money, there are plenty of writers around here who will write crappy broken English for $1 for a million words or maybe even barter some corn or wheat in exchange for content.

For the people that are serious about quality content and know that $1.50/100 words is already a bargain for an American writer who writes in fluent English and value quality over saving a few bucks, then I'm your guy.

You get what you pay for

Mike did a very good job for me. I ordered a longish article (2000 words) and it wasn't on a "generic" topic, so it required some research to be done. Got a very smooth and nice article. One really satisfied customer here.

Would recommend for anyone. Will definitely order more in the future myself.

Thanks

Just placed my 4th bulk order to this dude. He is really great and provide high quality content!
4 articles - 2000 words
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5JE377789B387821A)

Mike, are you still open for orders from me? I got no response to the email I sent you last week.

Hey Damien,
The last recorded email I have between us was me delivering your last order, not sure if you've sent anything since then, but I haven't received anything new from you. Sending you an email now for clarification.

Guys and girls when you're submitting your keywords to me, I'd like to just make a recommendation regarding keywords to make the writing as best as possible.

Some people have given me 10-20 keywords to put into a 500 word article and although that can be done it just makes for an overly spammy, keyword stuffed article and is generally not fun to read because of forcing so many keywords into a small article.

I normally like to include keywords at a density of 1-2% as I find that is most natural and spiders will also think it is natural writing.

So what I normally recommend is no more than 1 keyword per 500 words. This allows the best fluidity in the writing and makes it easier to read all around for the readers.

Of course if you an extra keyword or 2 I can make it work, just saying for best overall quality and ease of readability 1/500 is my recommendation.

That being said, get your fluent English content now at these crazy rates before the price goes up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.