Niche Tumblr Pack - High PR Niche Relevant Tumblr Blog Posts - FREE Reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review!

I've woken to an email featuring none other than.... a report from Tom4Business! So, I found this thread, cracked open the excel file, and took a look. I don't think Tom will mind if I reveal the contents of the report. You get 3 columns. The left-most is a list of the top-level domains of all the tumblr's you are getting posts on. I asked for links in a somewhat obscure niche and he even had some tumblr's that were 100% devoted to the topic. Otherwise, I received relevant posts on broader tumblrs.

I sit back and think... this guy must have an insane # of these things saved up, salvaged, reclaimed, whatever... I don't know how he's done it. But it's pretty awesome! What you are looking at is a boatload of web 2.0's that are capable of passing more signals than just juice. Oh, and they are do-follow links! Let the juice flow!

The content... well. Again, I asked for a very technical niche. As I read some of these articles, it's obvious they are spun. They read like a very poor English-as-a-2nd-Language speaker with an amazing vocabulary! Which is to say, all of the words and phrases I would need to be present to send certain LSI relevancy signals are there. But the grammar, syntax, etc, is as bad as any other spun article. I'm not a fan of spun content if I sound a little harsh. But I am impressed with the depth of jargon and technical terms that appear in the article. That was a surprise.

The next column of the report simply tells you the PR of the homepage of the Tumblrs. They are all very nice to me. I see a PR4, several PR3's, and an assload of PR2's. I received 22 posts too! That's awesome. A 10% over-delivery!

The final column on the right just gives you a link directly to your article for your convenience.

All in all, I'm very pleased with this. It's going to pass some goodness to a couple of pages of mine that both point to the money page... I used this in a tiering fashion, and I'm willing to bet that I can return soon and comment on some movement. I'm satisfied, and I give this service my seal of approval as used in the fashion I did. I wouldn't go straight to a precious authority site, but I'd definitely aim this at an MFA for sure. Good work, Tom! Thanks again!

A+ - Unique and quality service!

Hobbs said it all well. It's kind of tough to add to it, but I will try.

OBL's: Awesome! I got several blogs that only had 2-3 outbound links. So if I'm on the homepage I'm getting a lot of link juice funneling through. I'm also a big fan of tiering up links through Tumblr since the tumblr site itself does not have tons of outgoing links everywhere. The juice stays with me.

One extra thing to add though, is Toms customer service and dependability is 2nd to none. Over the years I've probably sent $2k plus to him and every time I end up pleased. 99% always on time, always available via email, and his work is consistent. I never have to guess what I'm getting.

I really wish more service providers were like Tom and his team.

Hobbs said it all well. It's kind of tough to add to it, but I will try.

OBL's: Awesome! I got several blogs that only had 2-3 outbound links. So if I'm on the homepage I'm getting a lot of link juice funneling through. I'm also a big fan of tiering up links through Tumblr since the tumblr site itself does not have tons of outgoing links everywhere. The juice stays with me.

One extra thing to add though, is Toms customer service and dependability is 2nd to none. Over the years I've probably sent $2k plus to him and every time I end up pleased. 99% always on time, always available via email, and his work is consistent. I never have to guess what I'm getting.

I really wish more service providers were like Tom and his team.

Thanks so much for the great review and the kind words. It's been a pleasure serving you all these days.

Note to everyone who ordered in last 12-16 hours : Our office will remain closed today, as there is an unexpected political strike today. Hence, you may not hear from us until we reopen tomorrow. Don't panic

Status
Not open for further replies.