My phone was stolen!

cru0QvP.png

Is it only the iphones these fucktards steal? Like what would they do if you had a blackberry or android? Just look at it and hand it back to you and be like, nah maynnnn here you go I was just looking at it.

Earlier today I was playing basketball at an nearby park and typically I leave my iPhone on the ground while I play. Well after six years with no issues, someone today stole my phone while I was occupied in the game.

Fortunately for me, there were two guys on the fence that witnessed a guy rolling on his bike, lean over, pick up the phone, and ride away. To make things better, before this fucker pulled this stint, he watched us play for some time and several people that I played with actually knew his name!

Once I found out his name, it led me to his facebook page; so then I had a picture of him. One of the guys even told me between what blocks he lived by, and this allowed me to leverage the info when I had him on the phone later (will discuss soon).

Later in the evening, I had my sister look up anyone she can contact on his friend list on Facebook and get his phone number. She successfully engaged into a conversation with his girlriend, and one thing led to another, and I end up on a call with him. He does call me from a blocked number.

I was stern as fuck, told him I do not care about why he did it, or whether he did it since I have many witnesses to say he did it. I told him I just want my phone back, and if I do not get it back I will proceed to contract his parents, put flyers up in his building naming his as a thief, and I will file a police report. This was enough to have him a bit shaken up, and during that first call he said he will contact his friends and find out about my phone. During this time, he kept on saying that he did not take it, and was at work all day. BS.

I told him he has 30 minutes to contact his "friend", and find my phone, otherwise I will proceed full force with my retaliation. 25 minutes later I get a phone call, he said he "found" my phone, found out which friend took it, and will be able to get it to me tomorrow. We are meeting up at 6 PM tomorrow at Starbucks.

I'll keep you guys in the loop as to whether or not things go as planned.

Guys, Starbucks, Sister involved, this will get real violent I can see.

best story would be if you had cops waiting for him at starbucks and still got iphone and he learns that consequences will never be the same

in my Bora Bora Way hood.. a man who looses his iPhone loses his respect

you better get that phone back or die trying

Another woman experiencing the blessing of multiculturalism.

I'm sure that's what the natives and Mexicans thought as the white man came to this great land with a mean sense of entitlement.

Karma's a bitch, son.