[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like to give you not 2 keywords per url but much more. For you probably it does not matter because you accept format url - - {anchor1|anchor2|anchor3|anchor4|anchor5}

Let me know of it is possible so that i can try out your service.
sure thats fine:) i will let you know when im taking orders
If you need an articles submission, go to Tim. His service rocks. Just got my report. Nicely overdelivered.
Thanks for the review buddy:)

just a quick preview of my new upcoming service. Its going to be similar to this except on my own privately owned domains.
2 x pr5
1 x pr4
7 x pr3
4 x pr2
4 x aged domains between 8 and 12 years old and all dmoz listed.
still deciding on price but im thinking $10:) nice and cheap:):)

I hope everyone likes my new service as much as they like this one

Tim, how can I submit my own article using the above order form? ... or should I just pm you the article?

What is the status on these orders?
I emailed you a few days ago, pming you now.

This service is temporarely closed, there are some problems with some of the article directories and so i am unable to give 200 live articles at this moment

hopefully the problem is fixed soon i will update the thread as soon as it is

Highly disappointing. I never received any such email. I was told by you just a few days ago you'd have this knocked out by the weekend. Now I'm a week behind on a project.

Guys not accepting orders right now, there are issues with some article directories and at the moment i am unable to deliver 200+ live articles:(

I will update this thread as soon as i can take orders

sure thats fine:) i will let you know when im taking orders

Thanks for the review buddy:)

just a quick preview of my new upcoming service. Its going to be similar to this except on my own privately owned domains.
2 x pr5
1 x pr4
7 x pr3
4 x pr2
4 x aged domains between 8 and 12 years old and all dmoz listed.
still deciding on price but im thinking $10:) nice and cheap:):)

I hope everyone likes my new service as much as they like this one

Please PM me when this new service is up.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.