[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

All problems have been sorted out, iv been working like a slave this weekend lol trying to get all the work done.
will send everyone pms as soon as im ready for orders.

Have to apologize to Tim. He had sent the reports and I had simply missed them.

Looks like he has over delivered on both article and blog comments. Can't comment on any movement in the serps yet but the work has been very well done (the spinning was better than I expected...some look a little funny but hey...for the price...all good) .

Overall, with good communication, very good turn around time despite problems, price and over delivery, I will most certainly buy again.

Thanks for what looks to be a very well done job. :D

itrader coming your way.

Yes Problem with payment page. is there a different payment page??

Error Detected

pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Error Message

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

pixel.gif

Finally accepting orders again:)

everyone who has asked to be in the queue has been pmed.

Im also working on a new service which involves publishing articles in my own network of high pr sites, the service should be starting in a week or 2. Been testing this out on my own sites and the results have been great:D

just sent out a bunch of reports yesterday and now.

All remaining orders will be done over the next few days:)

Just got my order, very happy. All links are working and well presented. Will use again in the future and recommend for anyone thinking about buying an order.

Thanks!

Hi there, i have purchased the $8 package my trans id is 75767068WJ607203Y

please can you varify you have the correct URL and anchor.

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.