MAY SERVICE: Posts to 65 High PR REAL Health Blogs + Link Pyramid - BOOST your SERPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered comfis' special of 65 blog posts with him doing the article. This is my review.

I ordered and the first report was ready well within 36 hours. Unfortunately - due to MY error - I sent very poor instructions about the anchor text and was not happy with the postings.

I let him know and Comfis was VERY accommodating. He deleted the old posts, and respun the article to use the anchor with my better instructions.

He was very nice to work with and the end result is good. The article gets the job done and is on-topic.

Ipreport shows ~55 unique class C's from the report. There is no immediate serp jump to report yet because the domain for this project is suffering from a bad run of xrumer and blog comments, but the high PR and topic specificity for comfis' blog network is a strong asset.

Comfis - thanks!

I ordered comfis' special of 65 blog posts with him doing the article. This is my review.

I ordered and the first report was ready well within 36 hours. Unfortunately - due to MY error - I sent very poor instructions about the anchor text and was not happy with the postings.

I let him know and Comfis was VERY accommodating. He deleted the old posts, and respun the article to use the anchor with my better instructions.

He was very nice to work with and the end result is good. The article gets the job done and is on-topic.

Ipreport shows ~55 unique class C's from the report. There is no immediate serp jump to report yet because the domain for this project is suffering from a bad run of xrumer and blog comments, but the high PR and topic specificity for comfis' blog network is a strong asset.

Comfis - thanks!

Thanks a lot for your review dantex.. i believe you will see SERPs boost in 3, 4 days, especially if you xrumer the posts.

Great service once again. Last time I experience some pretty good serp movement. Looking forward to the same thing.

Thanks Comfis

Great service once again. Last time I experience some pretty good serp movement. Looking forward to the same thing.

Thanks Comfis

Thank you Dustin for your review.. Its good to see you satisfied.

I suggest that you DFB all posts for 2, 3 days! The SERPS rise will be reaaally sweet.

PS: I am thinking of creating a new pyramid with 400 blogposts targeting the 75 High PR blog posts ;)

This is a good service and i would (and am) use (ing) it again

The turnaround time was quick - received links to all the blogs with my links in the day after.

Good communication, no problems.

Excellent price for the fact that some of these are on sites with PR. I suppose this depends on how long they linger on the home page though.

Had the articles written, and they were written as well as any i've seen for this type of service. They were spun, but were still quite similar in many areas, but i don't think this will matter.

Overall, good service. Thanks! :)

Hey Jimmyn

Thanks for your review.. hope you will soon see some great SERP boosts.. To make it clear, the articles i spun have a 60~65%+ uniqueness

Regards
George

This is a good service and i would (and am) use (ing) it again

The turnaround time was quick - received links to all the blogs with my links in the day after.

Good communication, no problems.

Excellent price for the fact that some of these are on sites with PR. I suppose this depends on how long they linger on the home page though.

Had the articles written, and they were written as well as any i've seen for this type of service. They were spun, but were still quite similar in many areas, but i don't think this will matter.

Overall, good service. Thanks! :)

could i order 2 x package 3 with the extra comments / profile links to boost the posts please let me know the best deal that you can offer on this

According to your "JUNE Update" if I order package 3 with extra comments this will cost me $80 (with included $5 discount + free article spinning $5).
If I am right please send me instructions and paypal.

could i order 2 x package 3 with the extra comments / profile links to boost the posts please let me know the best deal that you can offer on this

Sorry but the profile links option won't be ready in the 48 hrs deadline.. but i can give you a good discount for the whole order.. now sending you pm.

According to your "JUNE Update" if I order package 3 with extra comments this will cost me $80 (with included $5 discount + free article spinning $5).
If I am right please send me instructions and paypal.

No, not really. The cost for the 3rd packet is $80 and i will give you a $5 discount (which means $75). the spinning is free.. the cost for 100 comments per post for the third packet is $10 (please have a look at my introductory post).. so it is a total of $85.. now sending you pm.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 11P92107XW458961S)
Package 65 + 100 additional comments = $85.00
Information sent on pm.

Looking forward to see results!

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 11P92107XW458961S)
Package 65 + 100 additional comments = $85.00
Information sent on pm.

Looking forward to see results!

Hey Sam
Payment received. You will have your report on monday morning GMT+2 (cause tomorrow i will be offline). If possible i will finish it today, but i am not sure.

Now emailing you

My 2 cents about this service.
Comfis delivered all as we agreed before beginning. He delivered in total 70 blogs and 100 additional comments. At first sight all looks well, anchors are as we agreed, content is better quality than most similar services that I used here. Now we can only wait to see any ranking improvements. Now is really to early to talk about indexing and ranking improvements, more updates follows in next couple weeks.

My 2 cents about this service.
Comfis delivered all as we agreed before beginning. He delivered in total 70 blogs and 100 additional comments. At first sight all looks well, anchors are as we agreed, content is better quality than most similar services that I used here. Now we can only wait to see any ranking improvements. Now is really to early to talk about indexing and ranking improvements, more updates follows in next couple weeks.

Hey Sam

Thanks for your review! Good to see you are satisfied. I would recommend you DFB the posts. It would accelerate indexing! And as usual i believe in 5, 6 days you will see a boost in SEPRs

UPDATE

From 14-06 to 24-06 i will offer free 100 comments/post (cost $10) to everyone that will get the 3rd packet, if you give me a review on my service.

While most of you prefer the other discount/review option, i will bring it back for the next 10 days (16-26/06). So here we go:

JUNE 15th UPDATE

From June 16st and for the next 10 days, everyone who chooses the 3rd packet and is willing to write a review on my service will get a $5 discount plus a free article spinning from us.

Waiting for your orders, people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.