MAY SERVICE: Posts to 65 High PR REAL Health Blogs + Link Pyramid - BOOST your SERPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi - sounds good.

Where are the blogs hosted? I need links from USA, UK or Canadian hosted sites.

Cheers
Immortal

Order placed for package 3 + Spun article + 100 blog comments + 200 profiles link ID:6PN60904SU855****

Hi Comfis, I'll take your 65 blog post package, with you writing the article. PM me with your Paypal email and what you need from me

JUNE UPDATE

From June 1st and for the next 10 days, everyone who chooses the 3rd packet and is willing to write a review on my service will get a $5 discount plus a free article spinning from us.

Waiting for your orders, people!!

I'm interested in the 65 post option, is there anyway you can PM me a sample of some of your URLs? Also, if I provide a spun article can I use different URLs/Anchors (same domain) in each link slot in spintax format?

Hey Comfis, you've probably already answered this, but are these the same blogs from your April service?

If not, send me a couple sample urls.

Thanks

I'll take your 65 blog post package, with you writing the article. Please PM me details.

Just sent you PM

I'm interested in the 65 post option, is there anyway you can PM me a sample of some of your URLs? Also, if I provide a spun article can I use different URLs/Anchors (same domain) in each link slot in spintax format?

Just PMing you with sample. You can use as much anchors as you want but up to 2 urls.

Hey Comfis, you've probably already answered this, but are these the same blogs from your April service?

If not, send me a couple sample urls.

Thanks

Most of them are the same dustin. Of course i have more than 500 blogs in the health niche, apart from these, but they are not all with PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.