MAY SERVICE: Posts to 65 High PR REAL Health Blogs + Link Pyramid - BOOST your SERPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comfis

Nov 15, 2008
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What I Offer?
What I offer is blogposts to 30/60/65 blogs with up to 2 contextual links each, pointing in your desired url/s and anchors. The Blog posts will be posted in my network of real high quality blogs with PR, of different c-class ip, so you will take from 25 to 110 unique links. The age of the blogs is between 6 months and 2 years, many of them rank for many keywords and they are very well indexed. All blogs are in the health niche. When the posts are published I will send a report in your inbox.

IMPORTANT: I accept only health niche keywords/anchors. I reserve the right to deny some anchors, if I feel they are not ok for my blog network.

PACKAGES
1) 30 Blog Posts (18 PR2 12 PR1). COST: $30
2) 60 Blog Posts (31 PR2 29 PR1). COST: $60
3) 65 Blog Posts (1 PR4 4 PR3 41 PR2 29 PR1). COST: $80

EXTRAS
** If you want me to provide the spun article it will cost you an extra $5.
** If you want me to send 100 automatic comments to each post in order for the posts to be indexed faster and your links to be stronger, it will cost you an extra $5 for the first package or an extra $10 for the second/third package. After all comments are completed i will send a report to your mail.
** If you want me to send 200+ Profile Links from High PR/High Quality Forums to the posts, it will cost you an extra $15. These profile links are one of my best weapons to make my links leading to my money site powerful, and if you ask me they are ideal for a great link pyramid. After all profile links are created you will receive a report to your email

You will receive your report in 24-48 Hrs

Once more, I have to underline that this blog network is so good at natural indexing, that the automatic comments may not be necessary for indexing.

What I Need From You?
Just Choose a package and send me a PM. Also include your email to receive your report in your email.. If you provide the article, you have to send me the spin syntax article -uniquenes higher than 60% - (with the links/anchors included) in my WF Inbox.

How Do You Pay?
Payment should be sent upfront via paypal in order to start publishing the posts

PM me to send you Url sample, payment info, or if you have any additional questions.

No free reviews while my 2 previous services and itrader rating speak for the quality of my work!

Here are the 2 previous services: APRIL SERVICE: BlogPosts to 55 High PR REAL Health Blogs - BOOST your SERPs - 25 BlogPosts in 25 PR2/PR1 Health Blogs

Hi, could we know more about the blogs ?

Are they yours ?
How old are they ?
How much obl ?
How much days would the post stay in the first page ?
Is the entire post appear on the home page ?

Regards.

Hi, could we know more about the blogs ?

Are they yours ?
How old are they ?
How much obl ?
How much days would the post stay in the first page ?
Is the entire post appear on the home page ?

Regards.

Are they yours ? Of course, all blogs are mine - part of my 2 years old network
How old are they ? Most of them are older than 1.5 year old
How much obl ? No links to other sites apart from a few blogrolls and also some previous posts have 1 or 2 links while many have 0 links.
How much days would the post stay in the first page ? Usually much more than 10 days (which is pretty enough for google to index the post, according to my experience)
Is the entire post appear on the home page ? If i am not wrong the entire post is appeared in my home page in all blogs.

Thanks for asking, if you have further question just let me know

Decided to give 3 50% discount Reviews to 3 WF members with more than 20 itrader!

Waiting for your orders!

I decided to order this service and to be honest, It was the fastest delivery ever. Order was completed in 2 hours. I decided to pick the $60+$5 option. Article was nice and readable and the extra details I submitted were followed properly.

Overall I highly recommend this service, I hope to see nice SERP boost when they get indexed.

I decided to order this service and to be honest, It was the fastest delivery ever. Order was completed in 2 hours. I decided to pick the $60+$5 option. Article was nice and readable and the extra details I submitted were followed properly.

Overall I highly recommend this service, I hope to see nice SERP boost when they get indexed.

Hey Seeker, thank you for your review! Give a few days for the links to get indexed, and i believe that after that you will see great boost!

1 review is ordered by Berto

Once we got payment settled, I had my order in less than an hour. Awesome!

This is great for those of us in the niche. I recommend the service to get these "related" links. If you really care about quality and making realistic anchors, you might want to spin it yourself (this is what I do).

As an FYI I applied it to SITE 1 (the Blacker/Slacker site) in my sandbox case study, and will be doing some social bookmarking and xrumering on these links. If SITE 1 starts improving, this will be a major reason why.

My second order will be coming pretty soon on a site that I've been neglecting a bit and has been dropping in the SERPs.

It's also exciting to see Comfis growing the network each month. He's got his shit together.

Hey Berto!!

Thanks for the nice review. Hope it will help you in your anti-box attempts
Once we got payment settled, I had my order in less than an hour. Awesome!

This is great for those of us in the niche. I recommend the service to get these "related" links. If you really care about quality and making realistic anchors, you might want to spin it yourself (this is what I do).

As an FYI I applied it to SITE 1 (the Blacker/Slacker site) in my sandbox case study, and will be doing some social bookmarking and xrumering on these links. If SITE 1 starts improving, this will be a major reason why.

My second order will be coming pretty soon on a site that I've been neglecting a bit and has been dropping in the SERPs.

It's also exciting to see Comfis growing the network each month. He's got his shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.