Looking for compelling content that converts? Hire this native-English professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazed,

Like I said, I'm trying to complete outstanding orders as fast as humanly possible. I've already sent you 2/3rds of your large order, and you're waiting for the last 3rd, which will be with you tomorrow.

I've also explained that to make up for the delay I'm giving you the full order for half price.

I'm sorry that you're pissed off, and I do understand why. I'm trying to make it right as soon as I can.

Charlie

Man, talk about the squeaky (no offense Dazed) wheel getting the grease.

What's up Charlie?

I just reread this thread. You got some great reviews.

I would really like the guy who got those reviews to write my material.

But we are approaching a week past the last, late, delivery date.

Please either start sending me the words or refund the $100

Thanks

Charlie has missed repeated deadlines that he put in place to send my material.

The last he said he would have my material to me in 48 hours, I told him take 72 hours. The 72 hour mark passed about 4 or 6 days ago, I should keep better track.

I asked before for him to send the material or a refund.

Now I have to get around to filing a dispute with paypal.

Charlie has missed repeated deadlines that he put in place to send my material.

The last he said he would have my material to me in 48 hours, I told him take 72 hours. The 72 hour mark passed about 4 or 6 days ago, I should keep better track.

I asked before for him to send the material or a refund.

Now I have to get around to filing a dispute with paypal.

Jim, I'm very disturbed to read this!

I sent you the content on saturday! I was waiting a week before I
chased you up for payment and further instructions!

Why haven't you emailled me if you haven't received it? Please check
your spam email box.

I still have the text on my computer, let me know if you need me
to re-send.

Charlie

To everyone else: I don't know what is going on here, but I'm not a scammer in any way shape or form. Many people on this forum have received their content from me, and have been very happy with it. I'm looking to get this issue sorted out right away.

Jim, I'm very disturbed to read this!

I sent you the content on saturday! I was waiting a week before I
chased you up for payment and further instructions!

Why haven't you emailled me if you haven't received it? Please check
your spam email box.

I still have the text on my computer, let me know if you need me
to re-send.

Charlie

To everyone else: I don't know what is going on here, but I'm not a scammer in any way shape or form. Many people on this forum have received their content from me, and have been very happy with it. I'm looking to get this issue sorted out right away.

Charlie,

I don't have time to keep chasing people. I don't want to remind people they made a deal or took money to do a job. As I mentioned in the thread I get around to filing paypal disputes, sometime I get the money back sometimes not.
I check my spam folder as often almost as the inbox.

If you want to send the content , great.
If you want to work together great.
if you don't great.

There are 10 of the eighty sites up with no content , just the keyword phrase on the page.
These were the next step after I read/go over what you are/were writing as I had previously written to you.

Whatever you want to do Charlie

I made payment to you March 14th tomorrow is April 14th your disturbed about making me wait a month, that's it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.