Looking for compelling content that converts? Hire this native-English professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing I can say about the quality of my content that hasn't been said above, so the only thing to say is that:

I am now available for new orders!

I just got my order in from Charlie.
He is an amazing writer and definitely worth paying the premium. I ordered 5 articles of 500 words each and all of them were a pleasure to read. As could be expected, all of them flowed well, there were no spelling/grammar problems, etc. I couldn't be happier with what Charlie delivered, and in fact I'm already negotiating some future work as well.

after sending you a pm with info for some sales copy I'd like written, I thought a new home page for the first site as well.

thanks

Wow - Awesome...

I've ordered my share of articles down this "IM" road, from many people and many forums, but I've NEVER come accross a writer quite like Charlie!:D

To say I was impressed and blown away would be an UNDERSTATEMENT!

He has a customer for life here, and I don't care how busy he gets, I'll wait - YES, HE'S THAT GOOD, and YES, HE'S WORTH THE WAIT !! :1bluewinky:

If you're looking for cheap content to try and fool the search engines, this is not your man.

If you want Conversions = Sales = CASH in your pocket - ORDER TODAY!

Thx again Charlie

Ordered an article and was not specific. Got exactly what I wanted. Compelling, thorough, unique (copyscape), and vastly superior to 99% of content writers here. This guy is easily worth twice the price.

This is my 2nd order
delivered on time as usual
EXCELLENT QUALITY!
I love how he makes good arguments in every paragraph.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Hi WickedFire members.

I have some good news and some bad news for you.

Bad news: My price is going up to $4/100 words

I feel like I've proven the high quality of my writing to the community now, and I feel justified in making a small price increase. The many reviews above are testament to the high quality of my writing, and I'm still basically offering a professional service at amateur prices. I'm not a college student, an Indian or a housewife trying to make a bit of extra cash. I'm a professional copywriter with many years of experience. $4/100 words is still a fantastic deal for the service I provide, After witnessing your conversion rates skyrocket, I think you'll agree.

The good news?
This price increase does not take effect until one week from now!

So this week is your last chance to get content that's been described as:

Just fucking wow.

top fucking notch.

definitely worth paying the premium.

easily worth twice the price.

For just $3/100 words. Order today. You won't be disappointed.

Edit: I should also mention that I'll be continuing to provide quality content at $3/100 words for my existing customers. Forever. And that can include you too, if you order this week.

Please PM me contact details. I'd like to speak to you.

I sent you a PM but it doesn't show in my sent box... not sure it went.

I'm waiting my articles since Wednesday... No communication from his behalf why he's late or something. I'll wait until tomorrow and then i'll ask for a refund.

Hi,

I am looking for some short copy for a basic pre-sale e-mail submit page. If this goes well, I should have much more work.

I also need an e-book written. Do you have relevant experience with this sort of long for content and research?

PM me if interested.

I'm interested in using your service for a new small project. Please PM me if you're open for orders. I have a few questions.

Thanks
Dustin

If I do screw things up (we’re all human) I’ll put it right ASAP.

Well, guys, time to man up and say this is exactly what's happened. I've screwed up, and missed a good few deadlines.

Things have been pretty hectic here. It's all personal shit that I'm not going to bore you with. I'm not a fan of excuses so I'm not going to hit you with them.

Here's how I'm going to make it right:

To the three people who are waiting for late orders: 20% discount on that order.

To say sorry to the community as a whole, my price will be remaining at $3/100 words for the time being.

Starting tomorrow things will be back to normal. Outstanding orders will be completed as soon as humanly possible.

Guys, I'm sorry. Shit came up that was unavoidable. It was a bad time. I'm going to go above and beyond to make things right, not just for the people who I've let down, but all of you, so that my reputation isn't tarnished.

Status
Not open for further replies.