Looking for compelling content that converts? Hire this native-English professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a few days since I got my review article. It was well written and the topic was more of a sales pitch but flowed nice so the interested reader would understand and can see himself going forward with the desired product.

Whats most important is the price of $1 per 100 words fits nice in the budget and would use again for future projects!

I gave CharlieContent a very very hard topic to write and it is also a topic that many of the wickedfire writers rejected.

I asked CharlieContent to write an analytical article for this boring Asian painting and he did a very good job. The language he used is very professional and his choice of words is just excellent. He finished this article very fast too.

Zero grammar and spelling mistakes.

This guy is very polite and he responded to all my Emails very quickly.

However, I did find a small mistake in the finished article. I then contacted him and he immediately corrected it.

It's a bit pricey but I will definitely order from him again.

extremely satisfied

10/10 service

I got my content and... wow. Just fucking wow.

Awesomeness all-around.

I'm sorry you weren't offering content writing services a while back when I was doing some more serious content purchases.

Anyways, me=happy.

If you order from this guy
you=happy

Just that simple.

Just a quick note to Jake, Neal and Berto who are still waiting for their samples. I've been busy with paid work over the last few days (i'm afraid that goes to the top of the queue), but your samples will be with you early next week.

Thanks!

Anxiously awaiting a 5 article order from Charlie! I sent him an e-mail inquiring about his service, he responded very fast and asked some great questions clarifying what I wanted and I'm very excited to see what he comes up with.

Hi,

I would like to see one sample from you . PM with sample if you have , also : payment details , and discount for 10 articles please .

Thanks!

Hi guys, thanks to the WickedFire community I am now very busy.

Since I'm away all next weekend,
ORDERS NOW CLOSED

I'll start taking orders again on friday for delivery next week. All outstanding orders will be delivered before friday, or earlier if agreed.

Thanks for your continued support,

Charlie

I am very happy with the content that i just received. It was exactly how i wanted it. Communication was great. He understood exactly what i needed and delivered it within 24 hours. Hope to place more orders soon.

Thanks!

Hi guys, thanks to the WickedFire community I am now very busy.

Since I'm away all next weekend,
ORDERS NOW CLOSED

I'll start taking orders again on friday for delivery next week. All outstanding orders will be delivered before friday, or earlier if agreed.

Thanks for your continued support,

Charlie

Please pm me when you are ready for new orders

I just received my articles and I am very pleased with the result. The articles read fluently and contain no grammer mistakes. He even overdelivered by 300 words.
Will use again !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.