Link Seal: Eating Penguins, Shitting Beaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queing up all paid and requested orders, going to pause on any new orders until we get caught up. If you PM'd me and haven't received an invoice, it's coming.

Alright boys, I know it might a little early for a review as my links haven't even finished dripping yet, but I'm already up 7 spots.

Heads up on this keyword, it's a 52 CI 14,800 exact match search volume. I've been sitting around 40 for the last two months, haven't touched it with link building really in the last two months or so.

pF7IX.png

Up 7 spots so far, and normally I would say it's too early to say those links are what is affecting the ranking, however I haven't been above rank 33 for this keyword ever, and I know that these links get indexed and they get indexed fast. Start date was the 2nd.

I'll give another report once the drip finishes in a few more days.

Last edited:
So you are selling 301 redirects from web 2.0s?

How will this work on a recently punished by penguin site?

ok just sent you payment please confirm

Confirmed via email and here, will start tonight.

So you are selling 301 redirects from web 2.0s?

How will this work on a recently punished by penguin site?

Haven't tested on recently punished penguin site, I only had one get marginally slapped and considering I think it was an anchor over-optimization, don't think this would help much there. I'd look for more diverse packages for what you're needing.

Thanks for your honesty, I think I will give it a pass for now and maybe give it a go when I get the site ranking on first page again for it keywords (to try to outrank the brand name). :)

All the best.

Do you accept foreign language - no special characters? I can't send PM yet so is there any other way to contact you?

Dropping this in here, then I'm going back thru my PMs and will pass it on to anybody waiting on me. Hopefully having all the data aggregated in one place will speed this up, as my PM Inbox/email is a total clusterfuck, with bits and pieces everywhere. If you see this before I PM you, feel free to enter your data here, that will speed up your links.

Link Seal Order Form

NOTE: We killed the one day project. If you already paid, you'll get yours. If you didn't, I'm sorry but it's really not very effective from a SEO standpoint and it's causing hell with us getting accounts deleted and proxies banned. I've got enough people reporting decent results in the first three days that I'll leave that plan for now but it might suffer some grindocide shortly if that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.