Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Short and sweet, cuz time is money and money is time. This works. Short detail section, then proof.

Mix of high PR (4-7) and low OBL (less than 50, most way less, some less than 5, PR1-3) links delivered via 301.

Mostly do-follow, some no-follow mixed in. We don't grab exact ratios so don't ask.

Links have no contextual relevancy, no need to worry about spun content penalties, if they exist.

Can only target root URL with one keyword per order. If you want to target inner URL, you'll have to setup a subdomain on your site and then 301 the subdomain to the inner URL of your choice. If you don't know how to do this, it's not rocket science but you have to be comfortable with cpanel and redirects at least. Also, the double 301 required in such an instance diminishes the link power over just using your root URL.

Link source will not be disclosed to window shoppers, buyers will get full interactive report that updates as links drip in. These links are not groundbreaking, many of you have probably (s)tumblr(ed) across them before. However, how we do it is different than you've seen available for sale and the results (below) speak for themselves.

You will get full login details in your report, although my advice is to not log in until we're done dripping links as to avoid getting your account banned for logging in from multiple IPs at once.

Brand new site, ~5k exact volume, antivirus buying term, drip began on 25th. This site got only these and a couple hundred bookmarks.

brand%20new%20site.gif

Three month old site, trending term, monthly volume not available but it peaked at over 80k DAILY searches a few weeks back. Went from stable in the 8-12 range for ~3 weeks with no linkbuilding to currently 4 including shopping results, only Wiki and WebMD in front of it now. Links started dripping on on 24th. They don't know it yet but you could get affirmation on this from jeffrey, blokblok, DwightSchrute, Drew SellHealth and Mont71 that these links just pwned their asses hard. True story bros. The difference between 4 and 8 on this niche is ~$500/day.

three%20month%20old%20site.gif

Pricing

$30 for ~180 links dripped in over one day - Use this for a nice shot of link diversity, probably not going to help you rank for anything but the easiest terms.
$75 for ~540 links dripped in over three days - Good for easy terms, use in conjunction with other links for max benefit.
$110 for ~900 links dripped in over five days - This is where sites start to rank nicely
$140 for ~1250 links dripped in over seven days - I'd recommend this package for moderate + terms
$275 for ~2700 links dripped in over fifteen days - Go here for tough niches or the final push up page 1
$500 for ~5000 links dripped in over thiry days - Uber competitive SERPs here or for keeping a steady long term positive link velocity.

Note: The daily total of 180 will be over delivered upon but I'd rather keep expections low and delivery high.

Note II: Sometimes the days advertised will run over by a day (or 2 on the longer cycles) as the need for a random appearance in the links trumps meeting daily schedules. You'll get your links. You'll rank. Patience is a virtue. Exercise it if you find yourself with only 1222 links thru 7 days. You'll get links on day 8 to make up for it and exceed it. Thanks.

Q n A

Do You Get A Report?

Yes, after you pay, you'll be emailed a link to a report that you can f5 and see your links drip in, ~ every 5 to 15 minutes.

Does This Work On Brand New Sites?

So far yes, but I'd make sure I built a bunch of diversity first. Links + 301 = long term success. 301 only not so much.

Why Are You Selling This If It Works So Well?

I partnered with a hot shit young coder who wanted to follow the Mattseh model of building a tool and releasing it to the public for a one time fee, ala wiki smasher or w/e it's called. Seeing as how I didn't want these links to get raped to oblivion like wikis did, I convinced him to let me sell them and he'd get paid while preserving the integrity of the link source. Everybody wins, except all the people who would have bought the tool and then started a litany of succeedingly lower priced services until only the bottom feeders stood standing, dumping links with 5k OBL into everybody's sites.

How Do I Pay?

Believe it or not, PM me with your desired package details and your paypal email and I'l invoice you. As of right now, I plan on tightly controlling the flow of these links. WF is a huge honeypot right now, I'd rather not ruin a good thing by putting it in the wrong hands. If the market proves out, we'll build a proper infrastructure over the weekend but will still be vetting potential customers.

Any Keyword Limitations?

Sometimes. If you keyword isn't available, we reserve the right to add a stop word to the keyword combo. Trust me, it won't hurt you. It will probably help your already too high propensity for using your chosen keyword anyway. Multi word keywords will have spaces replaced with hyphens. No worries, it's the same query to the algo.

Do I Need To Be Doing Other Link Building Too?

Yes. Diversity is your friend. Don't rely on one type of link or one anchor to bring you home. Use these to push your money term, build a shit ton of longtail and unanchored links with your other stuff.

Any Chance This Gets Integrated With Layered Links?

There has been discussion about adding these into the soon to be released Layered Links packages. Stay tuned.

Any Review Copies?

dchuk got one about a week ago, Kaedus got one a couple days ago, I'll give away two more 5 day drips to persons exceeding the minimum review requirements.

What Now?

PM Grindstone!!!!

Last edited:

Been had review copy. Will post a review once more links have hit. Since Grind is the mastermind behind this, I imagine good things will come about. I heard he once ranked a site for 'dog snuggie bed'. But it's only a rumor.

Um yeah

Ok so you are gonna ruin 301's for us now too! I just discovered them yesterday from your SPAM GONE WILDs. Damn you Grindstone!

Ok so you are gonna ruin 301's for us now too! I just discovered them yesterday from your SPAM GONE WILDs. Damn you Grindstone!

haha thats why there is no order form so it can't get ruined by a whole bunch of amateurs who think all they have to do is click the order button and they than believe that they are SEO experts. Integrity and patience...

Check PM for a handful of initial orders.

By the way, I can confirm, Grindstone is kicking all of our asses in the niche he mentioned. He's outranking some major brands and will likely take the top spot soon. I'm super jelly considering this niche is worth a boatload of money.

can you set up the subdomain for me and then also 301 it to my inner page.

also, have you represented some big brands as of yet?

haha thats why there is no order form so it can't get ruined by a whole bunch of amateurs who think all they have to do is click the order button and they than believe that they are SEO experts. Integrity and patience...

Check PM for a handful of initial orders.

PM received, will hit you up in a couple hours, trying to stay out in front of this...you are some voracious gay webmasters.

Add me on skype - lets get this money.

I'll hit you up later tonight.

can the 301 be removed later on? WHY YOU NO HIT ME ON SKYPE

You can do w/e you want with it, you'll get full login info. SORRY BRO WANTED TO GIVE THE COMMON MAN A CHANCE FOR REVIEWS...ONLY JEFFREY AND MEDWAY ARE ANYTHING BUT COMMON...PLAN FOILED...DRATS

can you set up the subdomain for me and then also 301 it to my inner page.

also, have you represented some big brands as of yet?

No to both but I've called out some big brands...

oh fuck, i just realized i talked to you about this exactly about a week ago lulz

haha, I told you they were taking names...

Status
Not open for further replies.