Let's Discuss Scrapebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

How are you posting this if you have no internet connection. Did you escape from Papua New Guinea?

Its amazing what can be achieved when you have an army of cannibal head hunters at your disposal.

Although, for that particular post I simply moved the electrons one by one using my mind power alone. Was bored and wanted to give the little brain suckers a rest. They've been working so hard blog commenting for me all night, without electricity or even knowing English.

Gotta go, they want me to show them how to use Scrapebox to google bowl some other tribes blog network out of the SERPs.

Being serious though, I used Scrapebox on one of my white hat sites, and definitely went from 6 to out of the listings no longer even ranking for my site name. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone trying to build a legit business.

all you guys getting knocked out of SERP's.. how are you using scrapebox to get kicked out? Its not the tool that kicks you out, its how you use it.

If your spamming a ton of comments on blogs in mass, then any tool you use will get you kicked.

Reactions: Refrozen
Being serious though, I used Scrapebox on one of my white hat sites, and definitely went from 6 to out of the listings no longer even ranking for my site name. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone trying to build a legit business.

Its been said numerous times here, dont comment spam your money domains. On a side note you think askimet could be sending spam reports to the search engines?

Reactions: Refrozen
How is it that as community we know so freakin little about askismet? You guys know everything. How do they manage to stay so hush hush, I wonder.

Here's my thoughts on scrapebox:

If you had to look up what a proxy was when you first fired it up, you shouldn't use Scrapebox
If you had to look up what a footprint was when you first fired it up, you shouldn't use Scrapebox
If you just heard of Akismet for the first time when you first fired it up, you shouldn't use Scrapebox

Everything that that tool does should be done manually first before doing it in an automated way. That goes for all tools actually.

Its been said numerous times here, dont comment spam your money domains. On a side note you think askimet could be sending spam reports to the search engines?

I highly doubt it. MAYBE. But it would be awfully nice of the Akismet team, and not sure what Google could offer them in return.

On another note, I doubt google would be willing to trust anybody elses data. If they did, google could be out of business faster than you can say...

Launder your money before you spend it.

(launder your links before they touch your primary sites).

I highly doubt it. MAYBE. But it would be awfully nice of the Akismet team, and not sure what Google could offer them in return.

On another note, I doubt google would be willing to trust anybody elses data. If they did, google could be out of business faster than you can say...

It's not just anybody's data, it's Automattic's data. I would imagine there's a little more trust there than most other companies...

Are you guys that got the sites dropped laundering your links through mini-properties/sites before hitting the money site? If not, you deserve what you got.

It's not just anybody's data, it's Automattic's data. I would imagine there's a little more trust there than most other companies...

I'd have to agree. Automattic is one of the most trustworthy and influential companies on the web. Why WOULDN'T Google want that data? After all, its their business model to keep the serps high-quality.

Based on my 10,000+ monthly comments, I think most scrapebox users are laundering links like this:

idsz2g.png

Octogon = pr1 blog post with nofollow comments

circles = non-indexed web 2.0 properties

Square = vintage coffee cups auto blog that makes $3 per year (verified via digitalpoint.com listing)

I wish I was joking.

I'm sure most of you here are able to use the tool more wisely but it's safe to say that most of scrapebox users are complete morons which is a shame because if properly used it is very powerful.

Reactions: iPwnNoobs
Status
Not open for further replies.