Let's Discuss Scrapebox

Status
Not open for further replies.

becoz of scrapebox only i got into 1st page of Google on 9th position in just 25 days with a new site

+

I use SEnuke too with that!!

= ???

so i have to start smooth else the site could face a sandbox!! :D

very, very few sites make it through 6 months without hitting sandbox regardless of it's links. I'm not wishing it on you, rather preparing you so you don't blame scrapebox

Printscreened, please delete thread.

3rdd

+

= ???

very, very few sites make it through 6 months without hitting sandbox regardless of it's links. I'm not wishing it on you, rather preparing you so you don't blame scrapebox

3rdd

Addition of SEnuke in my post states that i did social bookmarking too with link building to reach to that position!! A bit of RSS submissions too!!

It seems to me that eventually your going to have to be blasting non-relevant keywords. If your % of relevant backlinks starts to decrease i'd assume your website will start to seem spammy to google.

You should have some links from non-relevant sites. Contrary to popular belief it is MORE spammy to have all relevant links. Google knows YOU created them.

If you ever let a site go and watch the links come in naturally you will see what I mean. This is especially true for sites that sell products, not as much so with deep niche info sites.

My priorities

1)anchors
2)authority
3)niche

in that order

Just got my license. I had a dude run a test run for me, and it worked AMAZINGLY well. My comments were also AWESOME.. to the point where I almost felt guilty.

I figure at some point, I'll learn how to use it as well as he did.

Gonna do my first run tomorrow. The shit worked in the SERPs too. Bigtime.

The cloud blacklist is a user-generated list of domains where you can't post comments, for a variety of reasons. You can send in your own to the ScrapeBox team if you find bad ones to add to the list, or there's a local blacklist if you want to ignore certain domains just for yourself.

Can anyone recommend some decent free proxy forums or other solutions? Thanks.

No one likes to out their free proxy sources, certainly not in public, because someone will start scraping them and rape the source. Proxies are a finite resource, even free ones.

Kinda figured it was a stupid long shot... thanks. I'll look around and check out proxy bonanza since someone here gives it the thumbs up at least.

I'm failing miserably in ScrapeBox. I need better proxies.

ProxyBonanza 68 Shared IPs are all banned to hell by Akismet for Wordpress blogs. I need a better solution, and am willing to pay.

If anyone has suggestions or wants to sell some non-Akismet-banned IPs, please PM me.

I'm failing miserably in ScrapeBox. I need better proxies.

ProxyBonanza 68 Shared IPs are all banned to hell by Akismet for Wordpress blogs. I need a better solution, and am willing to pay.

If anyone has suggestions or wants to sell some non-Akismet-banned IPs, please PM me.

I'm having similar issues. Every new license dilutes the effectiveness of the public proxies and ProxyBonanaza shared ips are all Askimet-banned.

I think the best bet is to try to find a new public proxy list online every day.

The tool scrapebox, it rocks it rocks. It rocks blocking shots on guys with dreadlocks.

I'm pretty sure this tool has already blown up. The owner has posted his special $47 link on almost every webmaster/seo forum already and it has huge threads about it on other forums, namely BHW where I'm sure some douches are ruining this a lot quicker than it should be ruined.

Hopefully he keeps updating it to work (I noticed mine wasn't scraping AOL at all for a few days) and we can just gather our own proxies to work with it. Writing a proxy scraping script is probably the easiest script to write in php.

Everything in the tool wouldn't be so hard to code yourself but it's nice to have an all-in-one package for a cheap price. Also be aware that the proxy checker also returns x-forwarded proxies as passing the ip test. I recommend checking proxies with your own script or using something like charon with your own private proxy judge.

Having big problems with the latest version since the update a couple of days ago - zero wp posts happening. I could be doing something stupid but its like its just not talking to the network card at all. If you have the same problem you'll want to rename the exe and unzip the original exe in its place and just use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.