Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Closed For Orders Until Further Notice

So What Do I Do Now?

Go here, sign up (so I can spam you later!) and pick a package.

Got Questions?

Go here, sign up (so I can spam you later!) and send me a message.

Guerilla will be taking the LLR review copy. I've asked him to pay attention to communication and time frames as well as quality of content and properties.

P.S. I know there should be a last ditch call to action here as well as a bunch of big red text but most of you are smart enough too not fall for that crap anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just want to drop in here to confirm everything Grindstone said in his message and that everything is endorsed by me. Obviously I put a lot of time into my web app management platform but came up short with customer service and timely delivery.

Grindstone works harder than anybody I know and knows his shit when it comes to SEO. I regularly ask him to mail me autographed photos of him. He is the only guy I would entrust this system to because I know he can do a job above and beyond anything I could ever dream of pulling off in terms of service and deliverability.

I am always accessible to discuss things in regards to the system or SEO in general, but Grindstone has the reins now in terms of running the system. I'm providing back end support (pun intended) as well as feature additions and enhancements whenever he needs them.

Grindstone has huge plans for new service packages and expansions, so expect him to take this system and service to the #1 link building position in the world very soon.

So what's the current turn around time if I order booster right now?

And is there a report that easily drops into DFB?

Ordered a booster to test out... if all goes well, platinum orders will be regular.

*love the client interface... pimp!

Sorry if I missed it in the OP, but what's the linking structure like... as far as what links to what?

All properties link to money site(s), all blog comments links to properties. No interlinking of properties.

@Matt, approved your project, ready to go!

Glad to see it is reloaded! As a previous customer who was happy with the end product and thinks the backend is awesome, I just have a few questions.

The articles that are written, what will be the rewrite/spin level for each posting for both the article and titles? On the backend are we still able to approve each step of the process (e.g., article creation before rewrites, etc..)?

Do you have some fancy graphics of the different link options I could show to some clients?

I assume this is yes, but we do get all login details for each account, right?

Thanks!

Glad to see it is reloaded! As a previous customer who was happy with the end product and thinks the backend is awesome, I just have a few questions.

Thanks for the compliments. The backend is amazingly powerful.

The articles that are written, what will be the rewrite/spin level for each posting for both the article and titles? On the backend are we still able to approve each step of the process (e.g., article creation before rewrites, etc..)?

Yes, yes and yes.

Do you have some fancy graphics of the different link options I could show to some clients?

I don't. I don't think dchuk does either, as one of his original LL sigs talked about no fancy graphics. But considering everything but the blog comments goes directly at your money site, it's just be a big circle of smaller circles pointing at a central circle with arrows. On a computer that crashed my desktop was a linkwheel map I drew in Illustrator with around 7 tiers of ridiculous interlinking. Then I tested like mad and realized anything more than a couple tiers was working harder than i needed to.

I assume this is yes, but we do get all login details for each account, right?

Absolutely. And it makes great sense from an SEO standpoint to continue to develop these properties with additional content.

Thanks for asking!

What info do you need from someone ordering one of these packages?

Eg:
· one url
· a list with X number of key words/phrases
· one XXX word article

What info do you need from someone ordering one of these packages?

Eg:
· one url
· a list with X number of key words/phrases
· one XXX word article

If you click on any of the links to the sign up page in the OP and create an account, you can then select any service and you'll see exactly what info is needed for each package. Then when you're ready to order, you can fill the info right in there and it drops directly into the database. Try it, you'll like it. :)

It's a big package so probably 6-8 days. Plenty of reviews regarding quality of links in the previous "booster thread", as well as plenty of disgruntled reviews regarding customer service. But I'm here to ensure that the second doesn't come into play again. :)

Edit: responded to your message, cheers!

Cool, sent you a reply.

Do you guys have a policy on replacing properties that get flagged and deleted within xx days?

Cool, sent you a reply.

Do you guys have a policy on replacing properties that get flagged and deleted within xx days?

We just discussed this. Very few of them get deleted because they're manually created but it does happen from time to time, usually when dickhead competitors flag them. We're gonna handle it on a case by case situation, if it becomes an issue, we'll come up with an official stance. If you order a package and something gets deleted, let me know and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

Per your original message, that's outside the scope of what we're offering at the moment but will add it to the feature request list. Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.