Jana's Private High PR/PA/DA/MozRank Network - Only 59 Spots Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed 3 orders! I have left a special request in the 'comments' area - let me know if you can accommodate this request. Thanks!

FYI, Using Jana's network I posted in another thread of hers that I had a website fall off to page 7 or 8. I ordered Jana's service, got some backlinks pushed back to my website, and I am now sitting back on page #1 and continue to move up in the SERP's. Last I posted I was on page 2 still, but now I've moved up 4-5 spots so I am VERY happy. I highly recommend her service!

FYI, Using Jana's network I posted in another thread of hers that I had a website fall off to page 7 or 8. I ordered Jana's service, got some backlinks pushed back to my website, and I am now sitting back on page #1 and continue to move up in the SERP's. Last I posted I was on page 2 still, but now I've moved up 4-5 spots so I am VERY happy. I highly recommend her service!

Thanks for the kind words, PHPGator! Its been a pleasure doing business with you and i'm happy that you're getting the results you were looking for. Let's hope the movements keep improving! Always love to hear great stories like this from my customers :D

There's 9 spots left!

Money sent Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0B499505LU251860Y. Will order more if it does boost my serp.

5 Spots Left On This Network Before It Closes For A Few Months

Just ordered! Transaction ID: 9XE4554355202620A

thanks

Got it thanks.

Money sent Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0B499505LU251860Y. Will order more if it does boost my serp.

Got it. The network is going to close for 3-4 months soon. My other network is still available for you =)

HI thre.

Just ordered for a foreign site of mine: transaction id: 3PX80081303591211.

Thanks,
Erik

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.