Jana's Private High PR/PA/DA/MozRank Network - Only 59 Spots Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jana,

I just checked the indexation rate of your networks blogs from older orders. Don't want to draw any conclusions, but can it be that there has been a massive deindexation?

Nice seeing you again PlanetPlanet. This is a new network so there are no issues with it at all! As for your old order, I'll look into it and send you a PM.

:drinkup::evil_laughter::uhoh2::1bluewinky:

Jana is one of the best, if not the best, service provider on WickedFire. One of my higher ranking sites recently got sandboxed for it's main keyword. Jana's new service alone brought it out of the sandbox.

Uhhhhh.... Lost for words. Brand New site, 8 kws I sent her. 3 days after STARTING not when the job was done, I got movement on 5 on them. everything dipped in under 40 on the SERPs.

Ordered a package.
By the way you might want to update your store name from "ZZZ" to something more obvious :)

Happy Friday Everyone! We're getting closer to closing this network for a few months. Order Up! Remember, after 100 orders I'm closing up this particular network for a while.

Jana is one of the best, if not the best, service provider on WickedFire. One of my higher ranking sites recently got sandboxed for it's main keyword. Jana's new service alone brought it out of the sandbox.

Wow that's amazing. Glad your site came back from the dead. I've been trying to tell everyone this network is extremely powerful.

Uhhhhh.... Lost for words. Brand New site, 8 kws I sent her. 3 days after STARTING not when the job was done, I got movement on 5 on them. everything dipped in under 40 on the SERPs.

Hopefully more movements is coming for you!

Ordered a package.
By the way you might want to update your store name from "ZZZ" to something more obvious :)

Noted!

Just sent out drip confirmations for 17 orders between this DA/PA Network and my 400 Network!

We still have 29 slots available for this network, then it's closing shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.