Jana's Private High PR/PA/DA/MozRank Network - Only 59 Spots Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jana

Jun 8, 2007
janaseo.wufoo.com
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I’m excited today to introduce to everyone in the Wicked Fire community the launch of my New High PA/DA Blog Network. This network has taken me about 2 months to build and a lot of money was invested into building this network. The domains are not only high PR but also High PA/DA/MozRank. For those not familiar with these metrics, SEOMoz.org, a trusted industry source, has created these factors to determine domains that are high in authority. You can learn more about these metrics by clicking here.

We’ve taken these metrics and have sought out domains with not only high DA/PA/MozRank but also High PR. I’ve included a pictured at the bottom of this post that outlines all the domains on the network with the given metrics.

As you can see from the image these domains are high authority sites. Because of the price it took me to build this network I have decided only to take 100 orders and then close off the network for 3-6 months to keep the network safe from deindexation. I’ve launched a private pre-sale and 41 slots have already been taken, leaving 59 available orders left.

I am not offering any review packages for this service but you can see some of my other reviews from other services here: Thread 1 | Thread 2 | Thread 3 | Thread 4 | Thread 5 | Thread 6 | Thread 7

---

Network Features and Benefits:
  • 53 Blog Post on High Authority Domains with HIGH PR/PA/DA/MozRank
  • PR Ranging From PR2-PR5
  • Page Authority Ranging From 20-45
  • MozRank Up to 1-5
  • Server locations strategically scattered across the globe (US & Europe) with A/B/C-Class IPs
  • Individual nameservers for all domains
  • Whois privacy enabled with all domains
  • Domains are aged (1 – 10+ years) / No Dropped Domains!
  • Necessary steps taken to minimize footprints! No Interlinking / No Sitewide Links!
Package and Service Information:
  • $130 One Time Fee
  • You provide, 3 URLS MAX / 3 KEYWORDS (All URL/KW Has To Be in the Same Niche)
  • We write 4 (300-400) Word Spun Articles with 12 Total Spinnable Titles.
  • We only post 1 URL Per Blog Post for this package. Trust me it’s the best thing to do!
  • Your order must be dripped for a minimum of 7 days but you can specify a longer drip time if you want.
  • You will NOT receive a livelinks report with your order. Customers have spent good money on this network and we won’t expose it to anybody. Track your links yourself using your SEO Tools. We will however deliver your original articles we wrote, and the block of spin text used for linking so you can verify it was done correctly, and a date of when the drip will complete.

This service is only for the first 59 customers and then it will be closed for 3-6 months. If you have any issues with not getting a livelinks reports please do not purchase this package! This is not a subscription service. You only pay once for these quality links.

2gxhc2b.png

I'm lifting keyword restrictions so tht customers can beat over optimization penalty. Getting links from these high authority sites will help you with that!!

Hey Jana,

I just checked the indexation rate of your networks blogs from older orders. Don't want to draw any conclusions, but can it be that there has been a massive deindexation?

Status
Not open for further replies.