Is Ryan Eagle of Eagle Web Assets a Liar and a Thief?

Chad seemed to be a relatively decent guy back when I worked with him for a while. I never understood why he worked for them.

I think Chad knew Harrison before EWA. He told me the story of how he started at EWA before, but it was a couple years back at ASW and I was probably not completely sober at the time, so I don't remember the details.

*Logs in and checks STS*

Usual Top 10 topics...

01. Teh Blaq Obomba is trying to regulate mah munies!!1

02. Dose Libtards are wonting our guns. woe to us all!

03. Wash a ton has declared us as enemies! Lets seed dis god foreskinned union

04. Self made $Munee* step-by-step of whats been online for the last 7 years! With spun content, expanded over a gazillion posts! Click here now! Sip the sweat from my balzac of wise dumb

05. Same as above but it's post 2500 and 75 cents becuz consume hers like numbers. Giving as ceiling cat gave to me.

06. The news is filled with all full things that need repeating

07. Sock puppeted puppies parading for profits

08. This post is just to get losers to click my sig, no not you, the other losers.

09. Help! The government is doing what I Chief Keef, I Chief Keef

10. Let's file government complaints soliciting their help because we obviously don't know how to regulate ourselves. (See post 1)

:angrysoapbox_sml:

Never condoning any bad business but do people realize that pulling the FTC or any other government agency into petty nonsense like this is ruining this business and disrupting the industry long term. Yes, received the adapt or die memo many years ago. Not even threatening to run to government is useful. Adapting to reasonable market conditions is one thing, self-inflicted wounds is another.

This has more to do with industry perception as a whole. We're in this together even if we don't work together expressly. It's all fun and games to many people because you're thinking you're screwing over some foreigner in another country. But businesses and families here suffer because of that type of wild west mentality spreading here. To be clear for WildGunner "here" means the US of A.

However for you, whoever you are reading this, "here" means where you are too. It's a global community now. Thinking nation or even state only wihout considering consequences of your neighbor is going to have greater impact than some of you realize and sooner than most of you think.

The US is not backing small businesses cart blanche. Meanwhile, other nations are pooling their resources to step up to the world stage and domestically the psychology of the next generation en masse is practically in revelry with a behavior pattern and belief system that the current guard has yet to crack the code to in order to keep the ship afloat and significantly ahead of the pack.

The big boys work together. That's part of why they're the big boys.

Until we get that, Ryan Livingston Seagull is all of us. :spawn:

However, the thought is that after this fiasco, no Lupe. Another, as usual will rise from the Copeacian heap of carcass that is Lingle Bedard Jr. the III repeating this wildly entertainig, sad & vicious cycle.

In the meantime any ensuing sockpuppet argument you encounter only hear and a broad serves as a means to drop do hicky things on your computer love box so as to make use of it for catching bears with pots full of the honey you lust foar

*This will be my last post in this thread because my new affiliate manager needs help setting up her bedroom webcam.*

I have no idea who you are but this post makes me so fucking gay for you. :boner:

Eagles official song.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f8L6OYHZFo"]Nelly - Flap Your Wings - YouTube[/ame]

I really hate to kill the circlejerk here with stupid questions but are people only bitching about not being paid True.com leads or all traffic from EWA? I ask because True stopped paying networks like a year ago, everyone fucking dropped them but EWA magicly kept the offer and said all was well. I had a dozen emails from networks saying True.com was dropped for not paying and the offers were dead. Why would anyone logically believe that after all of that True.com was still going to run exclusively with EWA and that EWA was actually going to pay you?

I really hate to kill the circlejerk here with stupid questions but are people only bitching about not being paid True.com leads or all traffic from EWA? I ask because True stopped paying networks like a year ago, everyone fucking dropped them but EWA magicly kept the offer and said all was well. I had a dozen emails from networks saying True.com was dropped for not paying and the offers were dead. Why would anyone logically believe that after all of that True.com was still going to run exclusively with EWA and that EWA was actually going to pay you?

Not just true...

[...] but EWA magicly kept the offer and said all was well. I had a dozen emails from networks saying True.com was dropped for not paying and the offers were dead. Why would anyone logically believe that after all of that True.com was still going to run exclusively with EWA and that EWA was actually going to pay you?

QicRz5w.jpg

J/K.. But in all seriousness...

profit.jpg

Carry on...

This circumstances don't even matter. A reputable network would still pay out leads totaling a measly few hundred bucks to low $xxxx, and most of all, it wouldn't call you "annoying" or a "fraud" because of you trying to receive your legitimately earned money.

Still EWA believer...

7ktbe3q.png

Looks like his affs don't give a fuck about getting paid. FOLLOW THE LEADER!

God damn I love suddenly_ass. I'm going to make a suddenly_dolphins alt and post pictures of dolphins.

Nah, fuckit.

rUBgHub.gif