Increase your Backlinks, Traffic, & Pagerank - Satisfaction Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This service has lots of potential. Too bad, because so far it sucks.

My order is not done and my questions have not been answered. It's been over a week.

Did NOT receive P.M. Please resend.

To be honest Waraas, this is a pretty sketchy op you have going on here. No communication, no emails, no accounts working, nothing. I am now kind of glad I did the 40 as a test run and didn't go forward with the 250 answers and 250 blogs.

Last chance with me. 48 hours or dispute will be opened.

Kind of disappointing because I could of used this service on a month to month basis.

Hey,
according to website: "Pending Completion"

WTF is up with this. I ordered it forever ago. How long does it take?

Hey,
according to website: "Pending Completion"

WTF is up with this. I ordered it forever ago. How long does it take?

All orders will be done in 1 or 2 days.

Everyone that signed up and the account didnt work you have to log in here - Social Bookmarks, Blog Comments, Yahoo Answers @ DeveloperHut.Com (not the top login, I will fix that)

Last chance with me. 48 hours or dispute will be opened.

I have been in contact with you. I remeber emailing you specifically a few times. I am sorry I cant reply to all emails within 1 days of getting to my mailbox but I will work on that. Anyways I will resend you your info. Thanks

"Satisfaction Guarantee"

Not satisfied. Please reimburse my order and don't bother proceeding.

Nothing personal but you're not organized and have trouble communicating with people and/or fulfilling promised orders.

Good luck in the future, hope things work out better.

Reactions: bitsdawg
Well, I created an account and apparently my order is "pending completion". lol - is that a synonym for not started?

I've got to say I have had faster service and better communication.

But I'm still looking forward to results.

Well, I created an account and apparently my order is "pending completion". lol - is that a synonym for not started?

I've got to say I have had faster service and better communication.

But I'm still looking forward to results.

I see where you are coming from but if 40 post can't be done in week (or at least status updates) then what is going to happen if I do 250 answers and 250 blogs? That is really want I want the service for.

I may come back to it later but I haven't heard one positive comment out of 50+ post on 2 threads. Maybe I am being too critical.

I see where you are coming from but if 40 post can't be done in week (or at least status updates) then what is going to happen if I do 250 answers and 250 blogs? That is really want I want the service for.

I may come back to it later but I haven't heard one positive comment out of 50+ post on 2 threads. Maybe I am being too critical.

Well, that's the thing. I only invested 9.95 to try it out. I am not excited about the response either but I give my kids that much money to play video games sometimes. It's not enough money to get excited about.

That's what is great about a place like this. You can try out different services for very little money, and when you find some that work for you, invest more. I have paid hundreds of dollars to one vendor here over time and been happy with the investment.

When other vendors don't fit in with your business plans -- you move on.

Well, that's the thing. I only invested 9.95 to try it out. I am not excited about the response either but I give my kids that much money to play video games sometimes. It's not enough money to get excited about.

That's what is great about a place like this. You can try out different services for very little money, and when you find some that work for you, invest more. I have paid hundreds of dollars to one vendor here over time and been happy with the investment.

When other vendors don't fit in with your business plans -- you move on.

Agree 100%. I have also found a couple great services (and members) here on WF that I use on a weekly basis. I was really looking forward to this one though. Disapointed because I have been looking for this exact service and the price fit. Time to move on though, good luck to the rest.

Waraas go back to me and stood behind his "SATISFACTION GUARANTEE" clause.

I may have jumped to conclusion on this one. Hope the service works out well for the rest of you.

and, thanks again for resolving the issue Waraas.

a bit confused about the 'anchor text' field...

I was just about to order some blog comments from this site. However I'm a bit confused about the 'anchor text' field in the ordering form.

Just below the 'anchor text' field it says: Seperate each keyword with a comma

I think that this field is for the anchor text which will appear on the blog comments. Or is it for keywords that you would like the blog comments to be related with?

Can some1 pls shed some light on this?

(yes i know that I will get some comments like 'dude ur totally stupid' and so on... I just want to be sure that what I'm thinking is correct. But if u cant help it then just insult me it's ok =) )

Thanks

I was just about to order some blog comments from this site. However I'm a bit confused about the 'anchor text' field in the ordering form.

Just below the 'anchor text' field it says: Seperate each keyword with a comma

I think that this field is for the anchor text which will appear on the blog comments. Or is it for keywords that you would like the blog comments to be related with?

Can some1 pls shed some light on this?

(yes i know that I will get some comments like 'dude ur totally stupid' and so on... I just want to be sure that what I'm thinking is correct. But if u cant help it then just insult me it's ok =) )

Thanks

Hello,

The anchor text is the keyword you want to rank for. So if you want to rank for "jay z's bling bling" then your keyword would be "jay z's bling bling". You may have up to 5 keywords for a package of 40 comments, and more keywords for the more comments you buy.

We enter the anchor/keyword into the username feild on the blog comments. So instead of write the blog comments as "Jon" we will write it as "jay z's bling bling".

Let me know if you have anymore questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.