Increase your Backlinks, Traffic, & Pagerank - Satisfaction Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered Sat. with ya but remember they don't work on weekends.

There are people who don't work on week-ends?

Yes, I remember. Hopefully he will show up by tomorrow. Since he's been a WF member for awhile, I cannot believe this is a hit n' run.

There are people who don't work on week-ends?

Yes, I remember. Hopefully he will show up by tomorrow. Since he's been a WF member for awhile, I cannot believe this is a hit n' run.

We;; i actually dont work on weekends. All orders that we made fri-sun will be processed today. For everyone that didnt get the confirm emiails I will resend. I will also put this thread on my subscibe threads so I can see everyones replys.

The fastest way to get to me is to email support@buyblogcomments.com

On second thought, forgot about the moderation queue ... we'll see. I just tried calling him (twice) to ask a Q or two and had no answers :-/

I was out of the office yesterday sorry.

We;; i actually dont work on weekends. All orders that we made fri-sun will be processed today. For everyone that didnt get the confirm emiails I will resend. I will also put this thread on my subscibe threads so I can see everyones replys.

The fastest way to get to me is to email support@buyblogcomments.com

On second thought, forgot about the moderation queue ... we'll see. I just tried calling him (twice) to ask a Q or two and had no answers :-/

I was out of the office yesterday sorry.

Thanks for the reply Jon, looking forward to the confirmation email. :)

Hi,

ok. I got your pm ... thanks. I am still looking forward to getting a report / confirmation email. Thanks!

Ordered 2-3 days ago. No confirmation email or report. Any time line I should have in mind?

For everyone that didnt get a confirm email go here and create an account using the your paypal email. You will then be able to track your order. If it dosent work then email me your orders url and email. and I can fix it asap.

http://www.developerhut.com/register.php

Sorry about the backends downtime.

Also we are working hard on getting all orders done in less then a week. December seems to be a busy month so far :-s

Created an account, Logged in. Still not able to track my order. It's been a almost a week.

What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.