Increase your Backlinks, Traffic, & Pagerank - Satisfaction Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

U da man!
puppy-waves-and-winks.jpg
Can I download this? It's awesome!!

A few questions:

1) What percentage of the sites are dofollow?
2) Do you guarantee a % of the comments to be accepted?
3) What is the turnaround time on an order?

I submitted an order yesterday, but did not that they do not work on week-ends. So I'm looking forward to hearing from you this week. :)

I bought 40 comments, this is the result:

out of 40:

do follow: 0
no follow: 15
no comment at all: 22
comment but no link : 2
can't access site: 1

12 of the comments were made on blogger.com blogs. Keep up the good work fellas

out of 40:

Are you kidding me? You had a total of 15 / 40 with an anchor + link? Can't wait to see how mine ends up.

How it works?
Once you make an order with us my writers will find quality blogs that are related to your niche. My writers will then write a quality blog comment that is at least 10 words long (but most of the time the comments are longer). In the search engines eyes, a dofollow blog comment is a backlink. The more comments you order, the higher up in the search engines you will rank.

I assumed dofollow comments...

out of 40:

You're probably not going to see a full link count until 7-10 days as some comments take longer than others to get approved ... that said, I've never used the service, just a general blog comment observation.

Would be nice for Jon to chime in and say what the average is across a large sample of his jobs.

WTF is "can't access site"? If that means the blog is down .. why not just move on to a different blog and not even record that your worker bees visited it. That shouldn't count for one of the 40.

You're probably not going to see a full link count until 7-10 days as some comments take longer than others to get approved ... that said, I've never used the service, just a general blog comment observation.

Would be nice for Jon to chime in and say what the average is across a large sample of his jobs.

WTF is "can't access site"? If that means the blog is down .. why not just move on to a different blog and not even record that your worker bees visited it. That shouldn't count for one of the 40.

Don't worry I'll be giving a full report... I ordered I believe on Friday... maybe Saturday, but still no confirmation email.

I haven't received a response either. I ordered on the 6th. Transaction id: 65L36830RY1289944

Please respond soon...

I'll check it again next week maybe there will be some do follows, but why bother with all those blogger comments?

I ordered on Sat. No Reply either.

I'm surprised he doesn't visit this thread, at least, and say work is in progress, or we're in the queue or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.