Not open for further replies.

waraas

ahhhh
Nov 6, 2006
Idaho Falls, Idaho
www.jonwaraas.com
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
BuyBlogComments.com is an established business devoted to selling blog comments on related blogs to your website which will increase your search engine rankings and traffic. We target dofollow blogs and blogs with a decent a pagerank exclusively. We have been around since 2007 and have done more then 100,000 blog comments, we mostly work with big SEO company's but we also offer our services to everyone.

How it works?

Once you make an order with us my writers will find quality blogs that are related to your niche. My writers will then write a quality blog comment that is at least 10 words long (but most of the time the comments are longer). In the search engines eyes, a dofollow blog comment is a backlink. The more comments you order, the higher up in the search engines you will rank.

The Process

After you order from us you will be emailed a username and password at which you can check the status of your order at anytime. You may also edit the anchor text and url of your order at anytime. A typical order of 40 comments usually take around a week for delivery. It takes that much time because each comment is written by an actual human. If you order more then 40 comments then it might take a little bit longer. If you ever have a question you may contact our support staff and they will reply to your email within 12 hours.

Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our second top priority (our first is quality
wink.gif
). If you are not happy with your order we will refund your order 100%. What do you have to loose?
Read more..

Our packages are:
Buy 40 Blog Comments For Only $9.99!

Buy 250 Blog Comments Only $59.99!

Custom order, you set the amount of comments.

About us:
Developer Hut, Inc. first started business as a web development business in the early days of 2003. After years of doing web development we decided to focus on our own network of content websites. By the time 2005 rolled around we had over 20 content websites, each website was marketed using our own whitehat SEO methods such as Blog Comments, Social Bookmarks, Directory Submissions, etc. Our network of 20 content sites got about 30,000-40,000 uniques a day pulling the company $x,xxx in revenue a everyday.
Read More...

Black Friday Sale:

This sale is only good on Nov 28 (day after Thanksgiving). For Black Friday I am offering 30% off. Simply use the discount code “blackfriday” on any of the pages below to get your discount.

Our other sites:

Also be sure to check out BuyAnswersLinks.Com which is our sister site. You can cheaply increase traffic, leads, and backlinks using answers.

Looking to buy social bookmarks to help increase your websites rank? Look to further then

Ops forgot to take that part out. Sorry.

Just giving you shit, no biggie.

I actually came across your site the other day, and noticed it was part of your network, while doing research on a new project of mine (indirect competition at best). You got some great (negative) publicity from the blogosphere since they were so offended by what BBC offers. Was that internally generated or genuine buzz?

That's a solid service you've got there, comment links are beneficial in many ways. Hope it's making you tons of loot.

I will take a review copy. Let me know!

If I were Jon, nobody would be getting a review copy since he's obviously paying a premium per post and takes a cut. You can buy blog comments elsewhere for pennies but his are coming from Canadian & US content writers ... they certainly aren't cheap.

Review copy = money lost ... good luck getting that freebie ed

Just pay for the service, you'll get your money's worth.

Looks great, just ordered the 40 package. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Also, say I want to get 10 links to a certain sub page of a website, how would that work out? I have quite a few pages I'd like to do this for. So could I give you four URLs and four anchor text, all on the same domain? If that would cost extra how much?

Increase Your Leads - BuyAnswersLinks.com looks great also, do you have any examples of answers you can show?

Also, the contact form on your both of those sites sucks. The font size is too big and the form is too small. I can barely read what I've written, which is why I'm posting the questions here instead of sending them that way.

I will get this fixed. With the answers, I will PM you some over.

CLKeenan said:
I might be interested... what blogs would you consider commenting on for my website

We use blogs that are related to your niche, we find the blogs using google blog search.

erect said:
Was that internally generated or genuine buzz?

I knew the service would generate some biz, I didnt know it would create that much though. I started all if by sending out 150 or so emails to top bloggers.

lazar said:
waraas is the man.

No, u da man.

I ordered one of the packages yesterday but haven't received an e-mail about it. Your site said I'd get a confirmation e-mail within a few minutes. I didn't. Maybe it was my mail server? I just wanted to ensure you received the order.

I ordered one of the packages yesterday but haven't received an e-mail about it. Your site said I'd get a confirmation e-mail within a few minutes. I didn't. Maybe it was my mail server? I just wanted to ensure you received the order.

I will resend it, for some reason people havnt been getting the tracking info email. Mostly hotmail emails. Sorry about that.

stinky - We target dofollow blogs. But sometimes nofollow slips in.

Status
Not open for further replies.