In-content Links V3.1, Privately owned High PR network. With a PR7 site, still $30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just going to say.. checked my order that was delivered on Monday and only 8 sites were indexed. How far back are you replacing people's orders?

ok...best of luck with the new network. Hope you get it up and running soon.

Just some observations about the posts - you should spin the titles more or allow us to give you proper titles to rotate. Right now, all the titles are just too similar, not to mention the article itself is poorly spun.

These contribute to a noticeable footprint even if the blogs are all on different IPs etc.
I doubt it was that, i spun everything to 90%.
The reason why im quite sure some reported me to google is i have 5 sites that were giving issues and half of the time articles wouldnt post to them, and those sites are still indexed although they have hundreds of spun articles on them
Was just going to say.. checked my order that was delivered on Monday and only 8 sites were indexed. How far back are you replacing people's orders?
Very far back, i still have everyones articles loaded in the program from when i first started my service so i will submit every single one of them. they will all be dripped obviously. i dont want the new network to get hundreds of articles in a day

So basically no one will lose out, everyone just needs to understand my situation and be a bit patient:)

That sucks dude. I ordered yesterday, can you get me a refund please? I'd rather not wait around for a new network. Thanks.

Well that sucks. I don't need a report, but I'd like a message as soon as my order is completed. Take your time bro.

Can you please refund my order?

I don't want my links on this new network nor do I want to wait for it to be built, and don't want to pay for links with no report.

Thanks.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5PC96431JS5245709.

Hey Tim, sorry to hear about that man, I trust you'll get it all sorted and make it right for everyone. You've always been a fair and solid provider here so don't sweat it and just shoot me a PM when my order has been resubmitted. No hurry.

Thanks man!

don't want to pay for links with no report

Every backlink checker will show you this type of links within a very short time, but as you see reporting simply can kill your network. Especially the high pagerank ones with a lot of punch seem to be a new prime target for google and if all sites get killed at once it is definitely manual intervention and no algorithm ban.

That sucks dude. I ordered yesterday, can you get me a refund please? I'd rather not wait around for a new network. Thanks.
Pm sent:)
Well that sucks. I don't need a report, but I'd like a message as soon as my order is completed. Take your time bro.
Thanks bro, i really appreciate that
Can you please refund my order?

I don't want my links on this new network nor do I want to wait for it to be built, and don't want to pay for links with no report.

Thanks.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5PC96431JS5245709.
pm sent:)
I will take refunds please

Order 99W0930486254163U
and
59141377C3230873R

Please respond.
I would like a refund please Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0UV621604U092691G

Thanks
Sent you a PM also requesting a refund.
Hey Tim, sorry to hear about that man, I trust you'll get it all sorted and make it right for everyone. You've always been a fair and solid provider here so don't sweat it and just shoot me a PM when my order has been resubmitted. No hurry.

Thanks man!
Thanks alot man, im getting this sorted out asap. already got alot of pr domains and will be getting alot more over the next few days.

Thanks to all of you who dont mind waiting a week or 2 while i sort this out. I have always offered great prices for a great service and i appreciate everyone who is being patient while i set the new network up. I have already lost over $5000 on this network and if everyone wants refund i will never be able to get the new network going, so again thanks guys for being so understanding. THe new network will be just as strong if not stronger

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your network mate.

I've placed on order on the 4th, transaction: 6GW38425T1974241F.

Did you submit it to your deindexed network or my order was in the queue an wasn't submitted? How long it gonna take to see new links coming?

Tim,

I'm really devastated to hear about the network. As you know I have almost 15 orders that you are working on right now. I'm sending you a PM as I need to get into contact with you ASAP.

-Mark

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your network mate.

I've placed on order on the 4th, transaction: 6GW38425T1974241F.

Did you submit it to your deindexed network or my order was in the queue an wasn't submitted? How long it gonna take to see new links coming?
hey bud your order had been submitted already. the new network will be up in a max of 2 weeks hopefully and hopefully sooner than that. as soon as its up i will get the article posting process started that same day
Tim,

I'm really devastated to hear about the network. As you know I have almost 15 orders that you are working on right now. I'm sending you a PM as I need to get into contact with you ASAP.

-Mark
pming you now:)
Just send PM when you post my article/links again, without any reports... I trust you.
thanks for understanding:)

Its really great to see almost all my customers have been so understanding:) this will not be forgotten:)

I am sorry to hear that Tim. Just when I intended to order again...I 'd definitely trust you to NOT give out reports. Your small network back in September did a great job; I am sure your new one will surpass that!

I guess your old links from the 10$ network will be slowly reinstated, right?

More than likely you got reported by a competitor on here :( your shit works and works well. Noticed a drop off on some KWs had on ur network and was wondering why. Got a whole bunch of orders for u when ur new network is up that was going to submit next week, you've always been good to deal with so no report won't be a problem for most on here :)

How about my order placed on 4 Dec, (Transaction ID # 30L06656RY678863B)

Is it going to be in the new network's queue?

Order: 67Y*****************3Y
I'll wait it out but i need a heads up before you start running mine so that I can make sure the juice I'm getting is from you and not from a currently running packages. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.