In-content Links V3.1, Privately owned High PR network. With a PR7 site, still $30!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in
want to make a bulk order please pm me
as I'm still new here and can't pm you

Thanks,

I'm not associated with Tim in any way but I might be able to help since I'm a frequent customer.

When you click the "buy now" button you will see a drop down for bulk order discounts.

Discounts start at 3+ at a time.

ordered
bought it for a inner link and kw
this was the only package i bought for this inner page kw
SERP movement.

what else can u say for 30 bucks? tim is the man

While I did receive my report a few days late, the results are really what matter, and I saw a nice SERP movement on a mid competition KW on a brand new site.

Just ordered a bulk package! : 886911745B616124N

I got amazing results with KW for my embroidery business, actual in no time I was first on top of google for KW of my choice. Highly suggest this. Will use your services again for different KW. Thanks again.
Always great to hear people getting good results:) thanks for the review bud
Just got my report and all the links look good with a really sweet price! Thanks Tim!!
Thanks for the feedback:)
Ordered again and got my reports today.

As always I noticed a movement in the SERPs. Great package for a great price.

Al
Thanks for the update buddy:) glad you got results
Can you please check on my order Transaction ID: 6HL815436Y863534D placed 29 Nov.

If you have already sent the report, pls resend as I received nothing.
Please let me know if you still havent received it, i resent it today
Just received the review - everything looks fantastic. The PR7 site came as promised - this is the best value for $30!
Thanks for the feedback bro:banana_sml:
I'm in
want to make a bulk order please pm me
as I'm still new here and can't pm you

Thanks,
Sending a pm now
I'm not associated with Tim in any way but I might be able to help since I'm a frequent customer.

When you click the "buy now" button you will see a drop down for bulk order discounts.

Discounts start at 3+ at a time.
Thanks for helping out, appreciate that. And also thank you for all your orders:)
ordered
bought it for a inner link and kw
this was the only package i bought for this inner page kw
SERP movement.

what else can u say for 30 bucks? tim is the man
Thanks my man, glad you like the package:food-smiley-002:
While I did receive my report a few days late, the results are really what matter, and I saw a nice SERP movement on a mid competition KW on a brand new site.

Just ordered a bulk package! : 886911745B616124N
Sorry about it being a bit late, the amount of orders I have been getting is really great and so sometimes i run a bit behind but that shouldnt be a problem anymore. Thanks for your new order:)
Hello!

Do you accept non English keywords?!
Pm me the keywords so i can take a look

Thanks guys for the continued support and all new orders, they have all been queued:)

It seems almsot everyone ordering is seeing good serp movement, I knew this network was strong and that it delivered good results but it seems to doing even better than i could have ever hoped for:)

I want to place order. Have a query:

Can I use 2 URL's in different niches-Health and SEO?

Or can I use 2 URL's in same category(Health) but different niches(sciatica & Depression)

Let me know soon. Want to order now.

Just ordered, let me know if my URL / anchors are formatted correctly.

Transaction ID: 9JG8609487380034R

Hey - I just ordered, Transaction ID: 0WL01016E1388624C

Let me know if I need to give you anything else...

Thank you.

Bad news

Fucking google deindexed my sites. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Luckily i have been buying backup domains in case this happened so i should have a new network of about 140 sites up in a week or 2. Im busy speaking to someone about buying some pr sites in bulk so i will have the new network up asap and everyone who has ordered will be getting their articles dripped onto the new network.

Please bear with me guys, im going to be spending a huge amount of $$$ rebuilding this network so i hope everyone can be a bit patient.

Im 99% sure someone either reported my network to google or a google employee is wondering around the forum.
So with the new network i am going to have to do what some other providers are doing and stop giving out reports as this is the best way to protect the network. I have an extremely good reputation here and im sure most people will be fine with not getting reports as they know i always deliver great work.

If anyone needs to speak to me please send me a pm.

Seriously sorry about this but it was out of my hands and i am working my ass off to get everything back to normal asap

Please note guys that everyone who has ordered - your articles will be placed on the new network. Everyones work will be redone.

ok...best of luck with the new network. Hope you get it up and running soon.

Just some observations about the posts - you should spin the titles more or allow us to give you proper titles to rotate. Right now, all the titles are just too similar, not to mention the article itself is poorly spun.

These contribute to a noticeable footprint even if the blogs are all on different IPs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.