How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

• None. I'm a virgin.

Votes: 184 15.6%
  • Only one.

Votes: 119 10.1%
  • Two.

Votes: 82 6.9%
  • 3-5

Votes: 162 13.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 137 11.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 147 12.4%
  • 21-35

Votes: 129 10.9%
  • 36-50

Votes: 57 4.8%
  • 51-75

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • 75++ (be honest)

Votes: 128 10.8%

• Total voters
Numbers are boring, flags are more fun.

To classify: She has to have lived there for more than half of her life.

Whats your rarest?

Estonian for me

Estonian for me

I once read that Estonia has the highest rate of hot girls out of anywhere in Europe. The reason given was that so many of Estonia's men died in wars, that the gender balance was out of whack so women had to really fucking compete to get husbands. The hot girls naturally got husbands more easily, and had hot children while the ugs got genetically weeded out.

I've never been there so I can't confirm it firsthand, but it was a cool story.

We called that a "Basket Fuck" in Thailand.
there's a bar in pattaya called the penthouse that provides that service. its in one of their playrooms.
my mate had it done to him there by 3 girls all wearing liverpool football tops on his stag night! he came out with one serious smile on his face, bless him :)

Nothing wrong with hookers. They're the most honest women out there.

Money = Fuck

VS.

Date + Wine + Movie + Transportation to and from + After Movie Pie at Village Inn + + + = Kiss at end of night (maybe)

DOOD, WHERES UR GAME

Numbers are boring, flags are more fun.

To classify: She has to have lived there for more than half of her life.

Whats your rarest?

Estonian for me

yep scandinavia + eastern europe ftw

Whats your rarest?

Estonian for me
serbian

I once read that Estonia has the highest rate of hot girls out of anywhere in Europe.
having been to estonia and other "hot girl meccas" in europe, i can say that's not true. for me ukraine is by far #1 and poland #2. hungary and czech republic ain't too bad either. lots of hotties in finland too. estonia rates below all those at best, although i did see quite a few hot girls there... especially in the university town of tartu.

My rarest was serbian chick. i met her in croatia, she was a bad bitch, dumb as shit though.. i came up cuz she barely spoke engligh and i didnt know what the hell she spoke.

i cant believe this site has that many virgins... get on craigslist and do your thing..

Fuck midgets, its the Fat bitches give the best head.. Trust me...

Lotta virgins. Hmm try online dating, I met a lot through there. Just beware the fookin scammers.