How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

• None. I'm a virgin.

Votes: 184 15.6%
  • Only one.

Votes: 119 10.1%
  • Two.

Votes: 82 6.9%
  • 3-5

Votes: 162 13.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 137 11.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 147 12.4%
  • 21-35

Votes: 129 10.9%
  • 36-50

Votes: 57 4.8%
  • 51-75

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • 75++ (be honest)

Votes: 128 10.8%

• Total voters
ahhh this is depressing kids!!! these results are making WF regulars look like a bunch of pimply faced virgins instead of the elite ballers we should expect!! go get laid!!!!!!!

I am fresh baby!

On the other hand, Imagine those 33 guys (Who had it with 75++ GAY partners) seriously making a list of their gay partners sitting in front of their systems after seeing this thread!!

only one =( but i still haven't went to college yet so there's still hope for me

no rush!

This message was created BY MY PERSONAL TEXT ASSISTANT> It will follow every coMMENT I make. If you get tired of IT< PLEASE LET ME KNOW> Automation, FTW! That's For The Win. A term COINED BY INTERNet geeks with FAR TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS> Of course I can state that because it only tool like .0005 seconds to type. I don't php worth sh8t but I sure can type fast. LOL-ing forever. Did I say automation FTW yet? Oh, by the way, I also didn't need to press the enter button either.

i've slept w/ 3 diff girls so far .. never ha a serious relationship and dont think i will for a while .... btw what mystery sayin? survive and what?

The key to winning da pussy is by internalizing a winners mentality:

Be confident with yourself, and don't let negativity get you down....words like - "No", "Stop", "I've got a boyfriend", or "But i'm too young!"- shouldn't stop you...they're just playing hard to get cuz they wanna do u so hard.

OR

If that isn't in your league yet, you could always go this route:

just start findin girls that you're stronger than....so when they say
- "OMG SOMEONE HELP....he's about to RAA......."
You donkey punch them for a KO....with this method....they'll be willing to try new positions....PLUS....She never finished her sentence....so it's still legal!

Ok, who the fuck voted 1000 times for the virgin choice? Let's make this a real poll.
I quit keeping track after ten, but it's gotta be around 40, maybe 50.

The key to winning da pussy is by internalizing a winners mentality:

Be confident with yourself, and don't let negativity get you down....words like - "No", "Stop", "I've got a boyfriend", or "But i'm too young!"- shouldn't stop you...they're just playing hard to get cuz they wanna do u so hard.
Rapist

this is great advice. +rep

how old are you people...???

fucking 12>??

Damn sad fuckers 76% virginity

WE NEED TO POST THE NUMBERS TO SEX WORKERS RATHER THAN TAKE DUMB SURVEYS.... MAYBE SOME SEX WORKERS CAN BARTER SERVICES .. IE THEY FUCK WE SEO THEM TO TOP???

You can start by warming up.. you know get the talking right....

INTERNATIONAL
+881 990 003 3307

GlobalSat

CHEAP PHONE SEX LINE

NO CREDIT CARD?
flagUS.gif
1-900-950-0950 ext. 200

Billed 3.49 per minute on your phone bill
flagCA_000.gif
1-900-783-6116
PROMO CODE : 1246
Billed 3.29CAD per minute as TRITON
on your phone bill

gbp_flag.gif
0909 246 3

Call now and listen to our girls sweet voices (
£1 min)
CLICK KERE FOR MORE UK NUMBERS

how old are you people...???

fucking 12>??

Damn sad fuckers 76% virginity

WE NEED TO POST THE NUMBERS TO SEX WORKERS RATHER THAN TAKE DUMB SURVEYS.... MAYBE SOME SEX WORKERS CAN BARTER SERVICES .. IE THEY FUCK WE SEO THEM TO TOP???

AW FUCKIN SHIT YAH DOOD