How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

• None. I'm a virgin.

Votes: 184 15.6%
  • Only one.

Votes: 119 10.1%
  • Two.

Votes: 82 6.9%
  • 3-5

Votes: 162 13.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 137 11.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 147 12.4%
  • 21-35

Votes: 129 10.9%
  • 36-50

Votes: 57 4.8%
  • 51-75

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • 75++ (be honest)

Votes: 128 10.8%

• Total voters
Ive done it with these two

s_hands3.JPG

I wonder what the difference is here between dudes and not dudes.

Dudes will possibly be more toting the cannon, but girls... well I think they me a little more conservative? thoughts?

HA ha ha ha ha!!

Now that depends on the girl. Some girls still buy into the the bullshit that they aren't allowed to experience life and have a good time. Who made the rule that men can sleep around like whores and it's just being a boy and if girls sleep around they're whores? BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Tell me and be honest. Do you think less of a woman if she's slept with as many partners as you have?

I'll be honest here, I do not tell my boyfriends how many others sampled the goods before them. That would so not be to my benefit...oh no. that's because you guys are pretty much assholes and can't stand the thought of my possibly having had a dick that was bigger than yours, LOL! True. However...you do seem to appreciate the past training...we just don't discuss it.

By the way, i am involved in a really kick ass relationship right now. He's a happy camper. Then again, I am a seriously cool bitch.

40 give or take, hope my wife never reads this fucking post..

40 is a low number compared to some of my friends I am a virgin compared to a few..

0 STD's thanks god!!!

HA ha ha ha ha!!

Now that depends on the girl. Some girls still buy into the the bullshit that they aren't allowed to experience life and have a good time. Who made the rule that men can sleep around like whores and it's just being a boy and if girls sleep around they're whores? BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Tell me and be honest. Do you think less of a woman if she's slept with as many partners as you have?

I'll be honest here, I do not tell my boyfriends how many others sampled the goods before them. That would so not be to my benefit...oh no. that's because you guys are pretty much assholes and can't stand the thought of my possibly having had a dick that was bigger than yours, LOL! True. However...you do seem to appreciate the past training...we just don't discuss it.

By the way, i am involved in a really kick ass relationship right now. He's a happy camper. Then again, I am a seriously cool bitch.

Any one who is comfortable and secure with themselves shouldnt be overly bothered with a girl who has fucked enough to have some education about what she likes. I will always take a girl who has slept around a little bit over some nervous chick who has only had a few cocks in here life and is boring in bed.
I think one thing a lot of men notice is that a huge percentage of women who claim to be liberated and secure with their sexuality are actually just girls with daddy issues who fuck to feel better about themselves (not implying anything here) rather than actually just fucking around because they want to cum and go. That said, god bless sluts for the joy they bring to the world and the men who can accept/use them for what they are.

To address why men are congratulated for sleeping with many women and women are held to a different standard I think you need to consider the fact that most guys cannot just go out and get some good looking girl to sleep with them. Those who can bring home good looking are admired for it. On the other hand, all a girl really has to do is talk to a guy for a while and she can dictate whether or not they fuck (even is she's pretty unattractive) because a 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2 ( <--- fact of life) and getting laid is easier by comparison...although that is due to the fact that the whole sexual prejudice exists in the first place because most girls like cock as much as most guys like a nice tight snatch.

To use a metaphor which I think is quite appropriate - It is somewhat like a key and a lock. If you had a key that opened many locks then you would have a master key...and that would be pretty fucking cool and rare. On the other hand, if you have a lock that can be opened with many keys, well that's a pretty shitty lock and not exactly something to brag about.

Any one who is comfortable and secure with themselves shouldnt be overly bothered with a girl who has fucked enough to have some education about what she likes. I will always take a girl who has slept around a little bit over some nervous chick who has only had a few cocks in here life and is boring in bed.
I think one thing a lot of men notice is that a huge percentage of women who claim to be liberated and secure with their sexuality are actually just girls with daddy issues who fuck to feel better about themselves (not implying anything here) rather than actually just fucking around because they want to cum and go. That said, god bless sluts for the joy they bring to the world and the men who can accept/use them for what they are.

To address why men are congratulated for sleeping with many women and women are held to a different standard I think you need to consider the fact that most guys cannot just go out and get some good looking girl to sleep with them. Those who can bring home good looking are admired for it. On the other hand, all a girl really has to do is talk to a guy for a while and she can dictate whether or not they fuck (even is she's pretty unattractive) because a 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2 ( <--- fact of life) and getting laid is easier by comparison...although that is due to the fact that the whole sexual prejudice exists in the first place because most girls like cock as much as most guys like a nice tight snatch.

To use a metaphor which I think is quite appropriate - It is somewhat like a key and a lock. If you had a key that opened many locks then you would have a master key...and that would be pretty fucking cool and rare. On the other hand, if you have a lock that can be opened with many keys, well that's a pretty shitty lock and not exactly something to brag about.

I like your style. And I think you're spot on, however I also think the guy sluts vs girl sluts is also a lot to do with the kind of (largely insecure and emotionally unstable) people its so easy to surround yourself with. They're hard to avoid. This, for example:

I do not tell my boyfriends how many others sampled the goods before them. That would so not be to my benefit...oh no. that's because you guys are pretty much assholes and can't stand the thought of my possibly having had a dick that was bigger than yours, LOL!

I see flaws in that you're comfortable enough with your sexuality to slut around yet not comfortable enough to tell a partner who is 'pretty much an asshole' by your reasoning. I personally wouldn't bother with anyone who couldn't handle something like that without being an asshole about it. But it took me a long time to realise that I don't actually have to deal with those people.

My inherent sluttery has mostly been taken with admiration by guys and girls alike. I put that down to not surrounding myself with people that are assholes.

Who made the rule that men can sleep around like whores and it's just being a boy and if girls sleep around they're whores? BULL FUCKING SHIT.

That's bullshit. If a guy sleeps with alot of girls he can provoke alot of hatred/jealousy. Nine times out of ten from other guys. One time out of ten from the girls he won't fuck.

Beta males who get one hot chick in their life and put a ring on her finger who will do everything within their means to destroy you.

I wouldn't shed any tears if a mod closed this poll (if that's even possible). By now, we've all read or ignored it. But we're gonna see this thing pop up each time a new member votes.

In 2012, it's gonna fight for the top with the Obama threads.