How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

How many different people have you had sex with in your lifetime? (BE HONEST!)

• None. I'm a virgin.

Votes: 184 15.6%
  • Only one.

Votes: 119 10.1%
  • Two.

Votes: 82 6.9%
  • 3-5

Votes: 162 13.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 137 11.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 147 12.4%
  • 21-35

Votes: 129 10.9%
  • 36-50

Votes: 57 4.8%
  • 51-75

Votes: 37 3.1%
  • 75++ (be honest)

Votes: 128 10.8%

• Total voters
are you kidding that poll shows that most of you are virgins lol.. cut the shit..

Well, I fucked a few hundred girls but then I renewed my virginity in Christ. Now my girlfriend and I have promise rings and all that. Strictly oral and anal from now on.

yes,looks like lots of people becoming virgins these days. Even I feel like fucking 10 girls then after becoming virgin infront of GOD.

83 that i can semi specifically remember (lot of names missing but I remembered details about them like "that chick could only cum from anal")

While making the list I noticed a few things.

1) I'm kind of a dick. over the past 10 years I've slept with 3 of my ex best friends girlfriends.. and BOTH of his sisters. Perhaps this is why we are no longer best friends

2) I've done remarkably well. There was only about 5 girls on the list that I am not overly proud of dipping my dick into

3) I gotta get better at remembering the names of chicks i fuck

4) Im fucking seriously lucky I dont have an STD

5) more than half the girls I banged I met on myspace or another social site. Internet marketing FTW.

Edit:

P.S. Thank you markus... several of the girls I banged I met on plentyoffish!

Lol... When I saw this thread, I was remembering Borat. If he was in my place, his question would be,

"Do you think I can include the goats I have had sexy time? Of course, I added my sister... No no! not my wife in this list.. She is a fu** bitch"

A joke? On WickedFire? Come on man ... that would requires dozens ... hundreds ... of members making poo-poo out of some silly random poll that has nothing to do with marketing. I'm pretty sure that nothing like that has ever happened here before, and confident that nothing like that will ever happen here in the future.

Frank

For those who don't have game, don't know when no means no, are driving 20-50 over the speed limit, or just want a fuck without diseases:

love-sex-robots4.jpg

• Doesn't steal your money
  • Perfect for getting out of traffic tickets
  • Says no, but means yes yes yes
  • Doesn't get you thrown in jail to be molested by a big guy named Francis when it appears in court after having sex with you

For those who don't have game, don't know when no means no, are driving 20-50 over the speed limit, or just want a fuck without diseases:

love-sex-robots4.jpg

• Doesn't steal your money
  • Perfect for getting out of traffic tickets
  • Says no, but means yes yes yes
  • Doesn't get you thrown in jail to be molested by a big guy named Francis when it appears in court after having sex with you

id rather fuck francis than fuck your real doll bro