How can the American people compete with $1.78/hr?

I will add a few, that Global Economic crisis is more hitting the employee side, as due to increased unemployment, companies don't bother if someone leave or even commit suicide. As after one, ten are in queue. They are just concerned about their profits at any cost. Words like exploitation are strange to them...

I just think it should be a law to require American companies, to use American labor (thus creating more jobs).

so Dresden, are you saying that you NEVER outsource a theme/web design? article writing? linking? NOTHING?

because otherwise you are just saying "these other people should be forced to do what I'm unwilling to do myself for the good of society"

14975128.jpg

so Dresden, are you saying that you NEVER outsource a theme/web design? article writing? linking? NOTHING?

because otherwise you are just saying "these other people should be forced to do what I'm unwilling to do myself for the good of society"

My articles are written by my employee's and I pay them accordingly (3-4x the prices of $1/100). As for designs and programming, my guys in las vegas and he's paid accordingly. As for linking, well no shit it's outsourced. I'm not going to say fuck it and be poor because there's not many providers in the bst. What I'm trying to get at here is the majority, as I'm sitting here in my office right now - if everything was stripped that was not created in this country - I'd be butt ass naked, and I wouldn't probably have a dam thing in my office. Does that mean I buy cheap shit? No, because I don't. It just means the politicians should be arrested for treason and fined accordingly. When this is done; the corporations and employers will fall in line imo

I will add a few, that Global Economic crisis is more hitting the employee side, as due to increased unemployment, companies don't bother if someone leave or even commit suicide. As after one, ten are in queue. They are just concerned about their profits at any cost. Words like exploitation are strange to them...

You think a company doesn't care about PR? You are dumb as fuck.. Go cut my lawn.

Where the hell are all these people coming from?