High Quality Do-follow Social Bookmarking @ $0.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsgibson

Seo Book
May 28, 2009
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Hi, we are offering Do-follow Social Bookmarking service. All sites are highly indexed and juicy, so you can get more backlinks.

We use different users for each URL and different IPs with each user.

Packages:

100 Do-follow SB = $15
200 Do-follow SB = $25

----------------------------

50 SB x 10 users = $50
50 SB x 20 users = $100
50 SB x 40 users = $200
50 SB x 80 users = $400

All users with different IPs

The material that we need for submission:

1. URL
2. Title / Titles: Up to 3 randomized during submissions.
3. Description
4. Tags
5. Category

Payments : PayPal Only

Turnaround time : 48 to 72 hours

Reactions: Drake

More than 50% sites are from PR 8 to PR 1 in our list.
More than 100 sites are PR 8 to PR 1, PR 0 sites also create backlinks because all the sites are Do-follow.

Yes i am offering 50 to 80 friends & followers in 50 SB sites. Your story will be appear at the first page with 80 or more votes in these 50 SB sites. These are high PR sites i have "digg, porpeller, stumpedia, folkd" and many other high PR sites in this list.

my review:

i got a review copy of 50 Do-follow SB.

he did 60 Do-follow SB, so thats even better, he also sent me excel file so i could

see on which urls he posted, i checked about half of them and all are dofollow

great service at great price

One question about the 200 package.

Each of these 200 sites are different domain names? and not just subdomains of the same domain name, right?

Thanks

I took his 200 Do-follow service & 50 SB x 10 users package
I found his followers package very effective, in most of the sites my story is in first page.

Links: 8/10 all the sites are Do-follow
Rank of the links: 8/10
Delivery: 10/10
Extra: 20 sites more. 10/10

Marks: 9/10

really recommended i will again take his service

I'm a bit confused about the 50x10.

Does that mean you create 10 handles that you consistently use across 50 sites?

Quite confused.

Also, if you have bajillions of "real" digg accounts, I would be interested in purchasing straight diggs from unique, qualified accounts.

Let me know via PM please.

I have 80+ friends in high PR SB sites.
After submit your story Or if you already have your story in digg, porpeller, stumpedia, folkd" and many other high PR sites so this service will boost your story.

If you choose this package "50x = 10" than your story will got 10 Votes in each 50 sites.

I just got my report from Marsgibson. He said the job would take 24-48 hours, and he had it finished and the report to me in about 18 hours, so pretty fast.

I checked a handful of the bookmarks and they all looked good. If there was no space for a description he added the description as a comment. He rotated the 3 titles I gave him.

The package was for 100 bookmarks but he gave me an extra 20 to make up for any that have a problem or get deleted or whatever.

Good service, I'd use him again.

Service Review

Last week I put up a post asking for someone that does social bookmarking to contact me for a small project. I was frustrated sending out PMs, so i figured I'd let those that wanted my business come to me.

Mars was one of the few that responded, so that was a good start. I promised him an honest detailed review so here it is.

Good
I ordered 100 bookmarks, I got 109 bookmarks. Turn around time was great.

The way Mars goes about bookmarking is he submits urls to the major SB sites (Digg, Stumble, Reddit, Mixx, Propeller, Buzz) and then a bunch of others. Most are dofollow. A small portion are pliggs (maybe 1/5?)

He also took 3 titles, 3 descriptions and a bunch of tags and randomized them pretty well, so the submissions all look pretty real.

He normally uses fresh accounts, but I asked him to use aged accounts for this particular project, so that's good.

He's also very responsive and actively communicates.

Not so good

There's definitely a language barier with Mars. I found myself having to explain things quite a few times. It also didn't help that my project didn't fit his base package, because it took a while for us to get clear on what I was asking for.

If your project is straightforward and fits the the criteria in his OP, you shouldn't have any issues.

The other less-than-great aspect of this service is that I had to supply all of the descriptions and tags. On one hand, this IS "great" because it 100% customized, but if you just want to outsource and not think about it, you're going to have to take a couple of minutes to provide the inputs for the social bookmarks.

Again, these aren't "bad" things, but I figured some people may be legitimately concerned.

Conclusion

Mars is definitely a hardworking guy who gets the job done. If you have a straightforward, no B.S. social bookmarking order, I would have no problem vouching for his competence and reliability based on this one order.

Thanks for the huge review Alejandro

There's definitely a language barier with Mars. I found myself having to explain things quite a few times. It also didn't help that my project didn't fit his base package, because it took a while for us to get clear on what I was asking for.
Definitely this is a totally different project for me, he took 100 Do-follow package & sent me 4 URLs for rotate in these series (33,32,26,15) with 3 Titles and 3 Descriptions each. This thing really confused me.

The other less-than-great aspect of this service is that I had to supply all of the descriptions and tags.
I can provide Description, Titles and Tages my self but i will charge for this.

Great service. Will use again. I got the 100 backlinks for $15 and I'm very happy. He was fast to respond and complete work (less than 24 hours from initial contact I have 100 backlinks). I checked a hand full of the links and they are all high PR (1-8) dofollow links as promised. There was one link that wasn't there, but he included an extra 20 links for free in case there was problems on any sites like this.

I have some sites for bookmarking, contents are not available i also need the contents.

PM me the details.......

Status
Not open for further replies.