High Quality Do-follow Social Bookmarking @ $0.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey you are still available in this package!

I would like to try your 200 dofollow package. Send me your payment details.

Just got the report, I took 200 package but he sent me 25 extra sites which is very great and sites were also very nice he has a good collection of SB sites.

Report timing was also very good.

Great service, i would like to take his service again really recommended.

Got my report back a week or so ago. I looked it over and it looks pretty good. It was done pretty quickly.

Mars: Question, will you split up a 100 bookmark over 2 urls? So 50 bookmarks on 1 url and 50 on another for the same price?

Got my report back a week or so ago. I looked it over and it looks pretty good. It was done pretty quickly.

Thanks for the nice review "icevapor"

Mars: Question, will you split up a 100 bookmark over 2 urls? So 50 bookmarks on 1 url and 50 on another for the same price?

Yes we can split 2 URLs in 100 SB, but i will suggest you to take the whole for better results.

This is beyond a bargain, it's a steal and I feel like the thief. I am very tough to work with because I do not take any BS or hype and Mars is too legit too quit. He should be trusted for any outsoucing work you need. Two thumbs up!

Thanks for the positive review "Blastyourass" You called it's a steal but in a legitimate way.

Every time we expect such a good feedback and for that we try to do our level best to satisfy our clients.

Hey i wanna take your digging service, PM me your details. What sites you use for digging, are those included in SB report you have given me?

Also tell me if you can use only digg.com and stumbleupon.com for whole package, tell me your price for per digg.

Hey i wanna take your digging service, PM me your details. What sites you use for digging, are those included in SB report you have given me?

Obviously we use the same Do-follow SB list for diggs which we use for submission. All are High PR sites & we use all types of sites for digging............

Also tell me if you can use only digg.com and stumbleupon.com for whole package, tell me your price for per digg.

We will do what ever you want, we can go for any specific site like digg.com or stumbleupon.com we charge $0.10 per digg............

Status
Not open for further replies.