Here's todays lol....

Yeah because that letter was just oh so hilarious..... for a 10 year old.

The fact you'd even waste the time to write a letter like that and post it pretty much sums up your maturity level, considering your main aim is to waste 20 minutes of their time. Read your contract agreement, that only takes 5 minutes and saves you the embarrasment of looking like a complete and utter fucking douchebag, again.

My bet is that they take a 3 second glance at it and throw it in the fucking bin.

oh my god. I just figured it out.

Dresden = pewep.

DBLT

Interesting... I don't claim to be a baller, but I bought about 90k worth of vehicles in the past year for cash.

Really could care less if anyone believes this or not. But here goes. Add it up for your self. 2011 VW Jetta TDI, Harley Model 48 Sportster, 2012 VW Bettle ( for the wife), 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS396, and last but not least 2009 Kia Spectra Hatchback.

I could retire right now, but will most likely work my day job for another year. While my day job provides me with a pretty good income, I make more from stocks and options. IM is coming in at third place.

I here you kids brag about what you make with IM. You don't even have a clue what it takes to get to where I'm at at my age.

Let the stupid bullshit replys begin.....

Interesting... I don't claim to be a baller, but I bought about 90k worth of vehicles in the past year for cash.

Really could care less if anyone believes this or not. But here goes. Add it up for your self. 2011 VW Jetta TDI, Harley Model 48 Sportster, 2012 VW Bettle ( for the wife), 1967 Chevy Chevelle SS396, and last but not least 2009 Kia Spectra Hatchback.

I could retire right now, but will most likely work my day job for another year. While my day job provides me with a pretty good income, I make more from stocks and options. IM is coming in at third place.

I here you kids brag about what you make with IM. You don't even have a clue what it takes to get to where I'm at at my age.

I can hear you bro. Same here. IM is 3rd income source for me. 1st is McDonald, 2nd weekend gardening in my local area.

Are you implying anyone actually cares enough to get into an internet dick-swinging contest with you about how much money they make?

132926150608-Look_at_all_the_fuck.jpg

And your point is? How is this even remotely related to this thread?

If you write a nice WSO about your story you could probably put IM in around about 2nd place.

Errrrr....

Dresden, I knew you were a racist dick, but a dumb, incompetent, racists dick? Who woulda thunk it?

Signing a contract without knowing the interest rate or modes of payment?

You are a disgrace to the "Aryan" race you pretend to be part of. Please kill yourself and improve the German gene pool now.

::emp::

mind = blown

How.... how was it possible.... that someone more retarded than Dresden....

I just....

Wow.

That's a clown comment bro.

How old are you, uncle?