Here's todays lol....

Recipient: "Ohh Noooo, He's contemplating paying the loan off...

It's gonna be a rough Christmas for all Wells Fargo employees this year....

FUCK OUR LIVES"

poor-christmas.jpg

Reactions: jorarulit

^^^^^ LuLz at this guy for taking it serious, trying to school me on finances. Come on guy, I'm sure I have the loan agreement in my safe - and fully understand interest in addition to the different variations of it. I merely sent the letter to be a dick and hopefully make them waste 30 minutes of time writing a response. I didnt read the rest, but lol.

Thank ya sir. I post on WF to piss people off, rarely does it work though.

So you think you you have it in the safe? And you fully understand interest and all variations of it. Yet you have no idea why only $643 went to principle.

Pretty much the guy or gal who reads your letter is going to laugh at your ignorance. They will probably assume your black and just disregard the letter all together.

Either way hope it all works out.
1534072_o.gif

So you think you you have it in the safe? And you fully understand interest and all variations of it. Yet you have no idea why only $643 went to principle.

Pretty much the guy or gal who reads your letter is going to laugh at your ignorance. They will probably assume your black and just disregard the letter all together.

Either way hope it all works out.
1534072_o.gif

On a side note, I think you just saved my ass. I thought I paid off a loan in full, but I think the fuckers have been dripping it out in monthly payments.

On a side note, I think you just saved my ass. I thought I paid off a loan in full, but I think the fuckers have been dripping it out in monthly payments.

That would suck. These banks are just waiting to fuck you six ways to Sunday. Depending how long ago you made the payment you might get lucky if they did it that way. Call and ask if they can reapply that payment and you may just owe the difference in days in interest. Prob won't work but doesn't hurt to try

If this is concocted by Dresden to be a troll thread I will pay your fucking car off myself buddy. This is classically genius!

The pirated office, the letter that your bank guys are dicks.
It's pretty funny, the whole thread. Dres you can't be that stupid AND arrogant at the same time.

It's beautiful.

dmnEPC threw out the good advice, I was pissed at my lender and was applying inflated payments and my principal wasn't going down. I had to writ eon the check in the notes field "apply remainder to principal"

OP lacks the financial cunning of a Brandon Finklestein, he's more of a Brandon Jackson.

Who doesn't love this website: Jew or Not Jew ? I refer to it daily to understand more about how I can increase my Jew score (since I'm not naturally gifted with Jewishness.)

If this is concocted by Dresden to be a troll thread I will pay your fucking car off myself buddy. This is classically genius!

The pirated office, the letter that your bank guys are dicks.
It's pretty funny, the whole thread. Dres you can't be that stupid AND arrogant at the same time.

I'm starting to think dresden is pewep.

Buy a car on credit ??? Bad bad idea. You've got a massively depreciating asset combined with high interest rates.

Best way to get a top car imo is contract rental, that's how I got my last Lexus.

You must have a really , really long repayment, because normally on auto loans , something like 25% to 50% of each payment goes towards principal.

Brandon means from Broomhill.

Dresden does debt leads and doesn't know how debt works.... <mind fucking blown.jpg>

This is why you never finance a car at the dealer.

Dealership financing is like a box of chocolate. You never know which term they will FU with.

Refi with a local credit union.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahhaha my floor manager and some of the advisors here at my office give me shit for that all the time! Yeah I don't know what the fuck that's about, but I always do period, comma. hahahahahah

Dresden does debt leads and doesn't know how debt works.... <mind fucking blown.jpg>

Oh I know how it works... but yeah, lol

This is why you never finance a car at the dealer.

Dealership financing is like a box of chocolate. You never know which term they will FU with.

Refi with a local credit union.

Agreed. Guess I didnt care at the moment. I only wrote the letter to give someone a laugh over there and hopefully make them write a letter and waste 20 minutes of time.